Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reviews For netcup.de??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reviews For netcup.de??

Any experience with netcup.de?

Comments

• kerouackerouac Member
    edited February 2014

@lukenstine

Why did you tag "asurahosting"?

Also, I'd like to know about everybody's exp. w/ netcup too.

• @kerouac said:
    lukenstine

Why did you tag "asurahosting"?

Also, I'd like to know about everybody's exp. w/ netcup too.

i tagged by accident sorry

• Im a customer therer for about 5 months now and cant complain at all.. There was no downtime in the 5 months. Im just running a teamspeak server and sometime ago a wordpress blog and an owncloud backup there. i already move the webhosting stuff so i will simply move to another host cause i dont need that hugh amout of power.

Just ask what you like to know. Post a script to test I/O or download/upload and ill run it and post the results for you...

Please dont forget to quote me so ill remember this thread

• Multi said: Please dont forget to quote me so ill remember this thread

Do they accept orders from customers outside Germany?

• Im not sure. But i will ask. But you need to keep in mind that the whole control panel is in german. I think its even impossible to change it to english :/

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited February 2014

You could order it from another country. :) (Within EU) I think ( Pay by Bank Transfer.. not paypal!)

• PayPal is also available

• iirc, first payment must be bank transfer, after that you can use paypal.

• Taking into account that their price level is not exactly lowend - what makes them special?