Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS V5.3.3 Released
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS V5.3.3 Released

Comments

• @CentrioHost said:
    http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=85050

Update your whmcs today.

Have you updated yet?

• Nope.

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

He encourages others to upgrade in case something breaks..

• V5.3.4 is coming by end of this week! :-)

• @ndelaespada said:
    He encourages others to upgrade in case something breaks..

Go on, do it :)

• Since 5.2 will still be maintained for a while I think it would make sense to wait a little bit on such an upgrade.

• Updated our dev license, only thing I can see really broken out of the modules we use is braintree. I'd def suggest waiting a few weeks on a major release update anyways.

• Lots and lots of our bug reports have still not been fixed, some are scheduled for the 5.3.4 coming later this week/next.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Have they enabled bulk stock updates per product group yet? Can we all start harassing them until they do?...

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • what's the deal with their licensing? is it node-locked to the server or vps? or by domain? can you rehost easily?

• jhjh Member

Bruce said: is it node-locked to the server or vps? or by domain? can you rehost easily?

Locked to the IP + domain + directory AFAIK

• Justin_GJustin_G Member
    edited February 2014

I got the update notification in WHMCS like an hour ago. I think I'm going to wait for a few weeks on my production site, but I have already updated my dev license.

• well not as bad as hostbill updates, they use to break more than the fixed, and released one every 3 days nearly.

• Hopefully they get bugs sorted out quickly after this...