Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Afordable VPS, in EU (NL, DE, FR)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Afordable VPS, in EU (NL, DE, FR)

I hava the 4th package from Here, for about 7$/mo. The problem is the provider has problems with uptime. They say its ddos atacks but i am sceptic.
I want some offers for a new VPS, with the same config/price, but better uptime and support.

Comments

• INIZ ?

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • Ramnode?

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited February 2014

Ramnode.com

Iniz.com

Prometeus.com >> Xenpower.com - lowendcrap.com

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

What cause do you have to doubt their claim about DDoS? Just curious.

• @Nick_A said:
    What cause do you have to doubt their claim about DDoS? Just curious.

My VPS gets rebooted, and on the control panel shows my VPS is still online.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Have you talked to their support team and present your evidence?

• EmilEmil Member, Host Rep

Hello,

I just made a double check and our nodes seems to be perfectly stable. The only thing I can see is SSDNode5 that had packet loss about 2 hours ago due to incoming DDoS, it was never completely down though and the IP was null routed within few minutes.

Please PM me your IP or open up a support ticket and we will take a closer look :)

• Not true, my VPS was down for 10 minutes, and then went down a cuple of times again! I was working on ssh and had a mysql workbench opend at the time, they bought went down!

@Emil said:
    Hello,

I just made a double check and our nodes seems to be perfectly stable. The only thing I can see is SSDNode5 that had packet loss about 2 hours ago due to incoming DDoS, it was never completely down though and the IP was null routed within few minutes.

Please PM me your IP or open up a support ticket and we will take a closer look :)

It honestly sounds like something related to your VPS. Would you mind opening up a ticket with us, or contact me directly? We will of course help you with this and investigate what is causing these issues. You can email us at [email protected] or add me on Skype - emil.hosthatch. Thanks!

• The VPS is fast and very good priced, but you have some problems with the reliability. This is not the first time it has happend, i dont use the VPS much, just hosting some wordpress, and i make some development on it. So its sad to see that i have a avarage load below 1% on htop and still have isuess with the VPS being offline.

@Emil said:
    It honestly sounds like something related to your VPS. Would you mind opening up a ticket with us, or contact me directly? We will of course help you with this and investigate what is causing these issues. You can email us at [email protected] or add me on Skype - emil.hosthatch. Thanks!

edited February 2014

I am sorry to hear that, but it's surprising to hear. All our nodes have between 99.98% and 100% uptime YTD and past few months. Unfortunately I cannot look into this any further without more information. If you PM me your IP-address I will gladly look into this for you, and if it turns out there is a fault on our end, we will of course make a refund. But without any information I cannot help you.

• @slave2anubis said:
    I hava the 4th package from Here, for about 7$/mo. The problem is the provider has problems with uptime. They say its ddos atacks but i am sceptic.
    I want some offers for a new VPS, with the same config/price, but better uptime and support.

I see price 4th package $12/month.

• I will be submitting a ticket!

@Emil said:
    I am sorry to hear that, but it's surprising to hear. All our nodes have between 99.98% and 100% uptime YTD and past few months. Unfortunately I cannot look into this any further without more information. If you PM me your IP-address I will gladly look into this for you, and if it turns out there is a fault on our end, we will of course make a refund. But without any information I cannot help you.

• pbalazs123pbalazs123 Member
    edited February 2014

@slave2anubis

Use screen with your command while your connection is laggy. This can prevent close of the application when your connection is interrupted through SSH.

• Btw +1 for RamNode. :)

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited February 2014

i never had problem with hosthatch since my first buy 2 month ago with 1st package

They have 100% uptime

Also what i like from their NL server instead from the other are they have great connectivity from/to Asia

Thanked by 1Emil
  • No problems at all with HostHatch. I can recommend them. :)

Thanked by 1Emil
  • well i have made a ticket, and the support team sugested i should do a reinstall of the vps. So i will do that, after maybe i wont have problems with downtime.

• Some of our offerings may be of use to you, feel free to check our website out!