Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bitaccel affiliation?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bitaccel affiliation?

Hey guys what hosts have an affiliation with bitaccel? I got an email about a change in billing from them, but i have never had an account with them. Any ideas what other hosts may have gotten me into that email blast?

Comments

• What does the mail say?

• BitAccel [email protected] via mail147.wdc04.mandrillapp.com
    Feb 2 (2 days ago)

BitAccel

We will be switching over to prorata billing effective for all current accounts on the 7th of this month. All invoices will be due at the same time of the month from now onwards. This will help with housekeeping and financial planning. This only means that all of your bills will be due on the 7th of every month from here on out. Next month we will revert to the earliest possible each month. Next month all bills will be due on the first of the month. If you have any questions feel free to open a ticket about this. Thank you for your time!

• nevermind close this. i figured it out... i have down syndrome.

• Yea we have no other brands, you had to have signed up with us at some point as we used the WHMCS mass email tool.

@Sweet said:
    Hey guys what hosts have an affiliation with bitaccel? I got an email about a change in billing from them, but i have never had an account with them. Any ideas what other hosts may have gotten me into that email blast?