Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kloxo 6.1.14 is released.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kloxo 6.1.14 is released.

After releasing Kloxo 6.1.13 on January 30, 2013, LXcenter released Kloxo 6.1.14

This release fixes:

Security #1079 : [GUI] Implement new PHP Core

Security #1081 : Remove lxrestart tool

Enhancement #1080 : PHP 5.3+ compatibility fixes

This version also makes use of PHP 5.3.28 for the Kloxo GUI.

The package lxphp is replaced by kloxo-core-php and on 64Bit lxphp that previously runs as a 32Bit on 64Bit system now runs 64Bit.

Comments

• I suspect there are STILL a ton of security flaws present that have yet to be discovered.

• Magiobiwan said: I suspect there are STILL a ton of security flaws present that have yet to be discovered.

AFAIK there has not been any official security audit taken place, so maybe true. I believe that pre Feathur, BlueVM also uses Hypervm and knows first hand the flaws. :)

• Oh god HyperVM. We ended up making so many changes to the code to make it function. I'm glad to see it gone (almost, just a few more nodes to move!). Once it's gone, I personally will V2P the HyperVM master and take it out to a shooting range to have some fun and joy.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Magiobiwan said: We ended up making so many changes to the code to make it function.

Care to share the changes?

• I don't know all of them. You'd have to ask Justin. I know we did a custom module for enabling TUN/TAP, as well as security fixes, and fixing broken stuff. Suffice it to say, HyperVM's code was an absolute mess.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Kloxo is a nice and secure panel if you don't add clients and configure correct, Ive been using for over 5 years with no problems.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Linkking said: Kloxo is a nice and secure panel if you don't add clients and configure correct

Well, AFAIK there are still some known bugs when adding clients :), but for personal use it is still ok.

• @vRozenSch00n said:
    Well, AFAIK there are still some known bugs when adding clients :), but for personal use it is still ok.

I think its more of a security threat when adding clients, but yeah I agree its a nice little panel for personal use.

• @Linkking what I like best from Kloxo is the feature that we can move bulk websites from one slave server to another easily.

• ZeroCoolZeroCool Member
    edited February 2014

i try installed in to other my vps but i got error message

The Element localhost Doesnt Exist in. client:admin pserver_l nname

meybe someone can help ..how to fix it

i try centos 5 x86 32bit and centox 5 x86 64bit

got some error notice bu i try installed in to my other vps it's okey

please if someone help how to fix the issue