Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TRENDING NOW: RackNerd’s BLACK FRIDAY! NEW DEALS, NEW LOCATIONS, NEW HARDWARE + 100’s of GIVEAWAYS!

1…17161717171917211722…1724

Comments

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @dcm said:
    Hi,
    I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #25140312
    Thank you!

    Hi @dcm -- Awesome news: We've bumped your bandwidth to double! :)

    We're really happy to have you with us at RackNerd - let us know if you need anything.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @Chenyu2828 said:
    Hi,
    I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #25125654
    Thank you!

    Hi @Chenyu2828 -- Happy to see that you were able to grab one of these deals!

    We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation 👌

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @giddy said:
    Hello Dustin,

    I couldn't reply to the original 2025 promotional threads because they were already closed. Could you please help me manually double the bandwidth for my two VPS plans? Thank you so much for your awesome service!

    VPS 1 (Purchased in Nov 2025):

    • Order Number: 9807030943
    • Invoice ID: 18863951

    VPS 2 (Purchased in Aug 2025):

    • Order Number: 4842001987
    • Invoice ID: 17670542

    Hi @giddy -- We’ve doubled the bandwidth for both of your orders.

    We are excited to support your growth. Thank You for partnering with us! :)

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @milescowknife said:
    Hello, I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #17974706
    Thanks!

    Hi @milescowknife -- good stuff!

    We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @Aeraint said:
    If this is still relevant, please double my bandwith

    Invoice# 25159296

    Thanks!

    Hi @Aeraint -- Thank You!

    We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources 👊

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @Moco said:
    Greetings. I would like the double bandwidth promo.
    Order Number is: 7768235182

    Hi @Moco -- Woohoo! We've doubled your bandwidth resources 🕺

    Really appreciate you giving RackNerd a shot.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @jasperxxx said:
    Hi,
    I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #18232292
    Thank you!

    Hi @jasperxxx -- Just done, your bandwidth allocation is now doubled! :)

    Thank You for being our valued customer.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @longfei said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order: 9313125840
    Thanks!

    HI @longfei -- Your order's all set, and we've doubled your bandwidth too! :)

    Thanks for trusting RackNerd with your hosting needs.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @quietnode27 said:
    Hello, I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #18238886
    Thanks!

    Hi @quietnode27 -- Thank You for placing an order with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth :)

    We sincerely appreciate your business.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @jbl0211 said:
    I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #18329249
    Thank you!

    Hi @jbl0211 -- We've doubled your bandwidth :) Thank You for working with us.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @AlexHu said:
    Hi,
    I would like to double my bandwidth.

    Invoice #24450881

    Thank you!

    Hi @AlexHu -- Exciting news! Your bandwidth allocation has been doubled. :)

    We're committed to providing you top-notch service at RackNerd. Appreciate your business!

    Thanked by 1AlexHu
  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @assassindotcom said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number is: 3124325846
    Thanks

    Hi @assassindotcom -- Please check this order number, as the related service is no longer active.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @Verumo said:

    Hi, I would like to double the bandwidth.

    Order Number is: 1076514603

    Hi @Verumo -- We sincerely appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider :)

    We've doubled your bandwidth successfully.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @jujihou said:
    Hello team, really excited to be with RackNerd and loving this great deal!
    Could you please kindly help double the bandwidth and assign an IPv6 address to my VPS if possible?
    Invoice/Order #: 24233236
    Truly appreciate your time and hard work in managing all these requests. Thank you so much!

    Hi @jujihou -- Boom! Your bandwidth's been doubled 👊

    Your VPS location does not support native IPv6. Please keep an eye on https://my.racknerd.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/25/Do-you-provide-IPv6-.html, as we’ll update this article as soon as additional locations gain support.

    Thanks for choosing RackNerd - we're here if you need anything!

    Thanked by 1jujihou
  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @djzhangivy said:
    Hello,
    I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Invoice Number: 25191111
    Appreciate!

    Hi @djzhangivy -- Your bandwidth's been supercharged - now it's twice as much! :)

    We're stoked to have you with us at RackNerd.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @KDVMAC said:
    Hello, I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #
    9735384766
    4154391708
    25162404
    5129066763
    25156608
    25153458
    25145247
    25082499
    25066539
    Thanks!

    Hi @KDVMAC -- We've doubled your bandwidth on these 👊

    Thank You for trusting RackNerd as your hosting provider.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @lianlonggang said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Order Number: 2107197341
    Thanks!

    Hi @lianlonggang -- Thank You for placing an order with us :)

    We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @lianlonggang said:
    Hello, I would also like to double the bandwidth on an older order, if possible.
    Order Number: 4484769667
    Thanks!

    Hi @lianlonggang -- good stuff!

    We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth. We appreciate your business and look forward to growing with you! :)

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 18

    @KDVMAC said:
    Hello, I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #
    25210200
    25176306
    25137960
    25128279
    4412321959
    18643178
    18394727
    Thanks!

    Hi @KDVMAC -- We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth on these :)

    Thank You for doing business w/ RackNerd.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @execombat said:
    I would like to double the bandwidth
    Order# 24907296

    Hi @execombat -- appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider 👊

    We’ve got your bandwidth resources doubled!

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @vitualbody said:
    Hi,
    I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #23995537
    Thank you!

    Hi @vitualbody -- Thank You for the order 👊

    We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @lenvker said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    Invoice #19649489
    Thanks!

    Hi @lenvker -- We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth :)

    Appreciate you trusting us with your hosting needs.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @TaoXue_Dragon said:

    @TaoXue_Dragon said:
    Hello, I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Order Number: 6016784315
    Thanks!

    Hi,
    I would like to double my bandwidth.

    Invoice #25111584

    Thank you!

    Hi @TaoXue_Dragon -- I've reviewed your order and it appears that the bandwidth upgrade has already been taken care of.

    Thank You for your trust in our services!

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @quietnode27 said:
    Adding my order number for clarity: Order #6589579457 (Invoice #18238886). Thank you!

    Hi @quietnode27 -- We've taken care of this for you :)

    We're grateful for your ongoing trust in RackNerd's services!

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @tari said:
    Hello, I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #19726665
    Thank you!

    Hi @tari -- We've doubled your bandwidth allocation now :)

    Thanks for trusting RackNerd with your hosting needs.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @assassindotcom said:
    Hello, I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #25234770
    Order Number: 9817879797
    Thank you!

    Hi @assassindotcom -- We've doubled your bandwidth allocation! 🎉

    Thanks for being a part of RackNerd, we're really glad to have you with us.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @253923049 said:
    Hello, I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #25234371
    Thanks!

    Hi @253923049 -- appreciate you trusting us with your business 👊

    We've successfully doubled your bandwidth resources.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @Todd404 said:
    Hello, I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #20171824
    Thanks!

    Hi @Todd404 -- Thank You for your patience :)

    We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @KDVMAC said:
    Hello, I would like to double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #
    25240503
    25239243
    6180813022
    25233636
    25224249
    7423455051
    9759584685
    Thanks!

    Hi @KDVMAC -- awesome stuff :)

    We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources 👊

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

    @assassindotcom said:
    Hello, I would like to double the bandwidth.
    25238970
    py_3UFQlAK2CjRWACS31BKB6nS6
    Thanks

    Hi @assassindotcom -- We've just finished doubling your bandwidth!

    We truly appreciate your business with RackNerd. 👊

Sign In or Register to comment.