Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Managed mail - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Managed mail

2»

Comments

• I don't know exactly what your asking but I put my opinion in. I just bought $4 year hosting with 123systems.net .I then set up as many emails as I need under that domain name. They even offer a free sub domain name. $4 year basically for email.Cheaper then packages from other sites.

• Hi,

Somebody recommended iRedMail to me on this forum and I've been running it now for 64 days and can recommend it, it is incredibly easy to set up, even @rocksolidvps shouldn't have any issues with it as it is very straight forward and requires very little "know-how". That's not an attack on him, by the way - just my own assessment of him from having read his topics -_-

Anyway, can highly recommend iRedMail. I just installed it "as-is", so it comes with Roundcube Webmail for interfac to the e-mail, along with a very clear admin backend. Check it out, @rocksolidvps. I hope you'll like it!

@Mun said:
    Postfix + dovecot is a commonly used one.

http://www.iredmail.org/ <-- this is supposedly good, don't know first hand though.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Me iám using axigen it has been over a year now and still using it, it is ok and good i use free version, it has some thing with the spam that i cant block it but iám getting it :) paid license has some filters but for free and unlimited web and mail server it is ok.