Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proxmox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Proxmox

Hi all,
Is anyone using promox? Can anyone suggest a good whmcs plug-in?
also how you compare proxmox and Whmcs
thanks

Comments

• WHMCS is a billing system, ProxMox is a vps management system. You can't compare apples and oranges. I know serverian uses ProxMox for his brands, but he developed the front-end in house.

• sorry I type WHMCS but ment SolusVM!
    a lot of larger 'cloud' based providers are going down the proxmox track now..seems to be getting popular

• rocksolidvps said: sorry I type WHMCS but ment SolusVM! a lot of larger 'cloud' based providers are going down the proxmox track now..seems to be getting popular

If by cloud you mean HA, I haven't seen any cloud providers using either SolusVM or ProxMox. SolusVM doesn't support HA, and I don't know if ProxMox does, but mostly, HA providers use CloudStack/OpenStack and the like. ProxMox is a pretty solid product, but I personally haven't used it much, so I can't really compare it with SolusVM.

• ProxMox does, ive setup a few small servers to test and it seems ok. but not done much on the clustering side with it yet