Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any idea how long it takes Digital Ocean to make snapshots available in all regions?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any idea how long it takes Digital Ocean to make snapshots available in all regions?

Amsterdam is full up and snapshots are taking ages to transfer

Comments

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Probably you should ask them.

• Their support usually takes less than 30 minutes to reply, maybe you should open a ticket.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

dhamaniasad said: Their support usually takes less than 30 minutes to reply, maybe you should open a ticket.

Yeah that's what I just said..

• I started the process over 2 hours ago and have already contacted their support.

Still no joy.

• How long did it take? And today their Amsterdam 2 DC is available again for new droplets.

Thanked by 1rchurch
  • Just a few minutes for me

• @rchurch said:
    I started the process over 2 hours ago and have already contacted their support.

Still no joy.

There must have been a problem with one of the transfer. A few others finished faster. Perhaps there were a few people shifting the stuff to the stats when Amsterdam ran out

• I did notice very slow connection to the Netherlands when you posted this. I did run allot of testing (creating a new auto config script for my new servers) and I got speeds down to 50 KB/s downloading from the Netherlands. Speeds from other places was good.