Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a fast dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a fast dedicated server

1. win system
  2. 100m port, fast downloading
  3. 300GB harddisk
  4. 1T bandwidth or unlimited
  5. 1-2GB ram
  6. 12-24 hours for software testing if it is possible.
    could you give me your best price? I would consider about it.

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

For only 24 hours you want a VPS most likely, unless you commit to a month.

• For just 24 hours better use one of the cloud services out there. Nobody is going to provision a dedicated server for just some 24 hours usage.

• online.net go for their cheap nano and you will be laughin

• @AlexanderM said:
    For only 24 hours you want a VPS most likely, unless you commit to a month.

I need a dedicated server, because the vps shares the 100m port with other ones.
    and for the testing, you did not need to open a new one, just help me download my software and run it for about 12-24 hours, if the test is good, than I buy it, is this ok?

• @rds100
    I need a dedicated server, because the vps shares the 100m port with other ones. and for the testing, you did not need to open a new one, just help me download my software and run it for about 12-24 hours, if the test is good, than I buy it, is this ok?
    @AutoSnipe
    I tried, their service is really nice, but not so stable, at the first time it is fast, but just few days later, the speed get down

• rds100 said: Nobody is going to provision a dedicated server for just some 24 hours usage.

I guess you haven't heard of this awesome thing yet. Incero does dedicated servers that are charged by the minute. Its pretty awesome.

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • @dhamaniasad true i haven't heard about this before. More power to incero then :)

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM