Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Required - Raspberry Pi in a DC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Required - Raspberry Pi in a DC

0xdragon0xdragon Member
edited January 2014 in Requests

Hello all,
I urgently require a Raspberry Pi from this offer for a talk I am doing on this (2nd February) Sunday.

I am willing to pay as much as required to get the Raspberry Pi moved to my account (up to a full month's worth of service) as this is for a non-profit talk @ OzBerryPi.

I will also accept RasPis in other DCs such as EDIS etc. I know that Delimiter have a rack of RasPi's so I've contacted them.

Thanks!

Comments

• @0xdragon how long do you need this unit online? I can probably swing something for you if its temporary. I know we have a few units floating around the office here as well as in the US.

I'm assuming just a RPI, Raspbian and a network connection?

• If you need an RPi for that offer why don't you just buy a plan on the offer?

• @rmlhhd They're out of stock apparently, and cannot get new units in time for my talk.

@MarkTurner Just for two days (one for setup, one for the talk). After that we need a permanent unit for members to be able to try a RasPi online :)

But that can be later down the track.

• @0xdragon - I will try to sort for you tomorrow. Will advise.

• @MarkTurner said:
    0xdragon - I will try to sort for you tomorrow. Will advise.

Awesome! That'll probably be Saturday night for me, which is a little late.

Still accepting offers from anyone! Got a RasPi idling in a DC and want to make a bit of coin? Sell it to me!

• Tomorrow as in Friday, about 14 hours from now

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@MarkTurner said:
    Tomorrow as in Friday, about 14 hours from now

Already 9.50am Friday in Australia :)

• Ok so it will be Friday night your time before I know

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I have one up and running right now, not in the US tho, but you could "borrow" it if you'd want.

• i had little to no luck when i offered to Purchase some.. @MarkTurner consider settin some up soon yeh!

• I have a almost idle pi (only used for smokeping) in Amsterdam (Holland) from PCExtreme.

• I have a almost idle pi (only used for smokeping) in Amsterdam (Holland) from PCExtreme.

• @taronyu said:
    I have a almost idle pi (only used for smokeping) in Amsterdam (Holland) from PCExtreme.

Hit me up over PM, thanks! :)