Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

USA based 4.99 or less
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

USA based 4.99 or less

rubiohigueyrubiohiguey Member
edited January 2014 in Requests

Need 4.99 / month VPS or less, requirements:
USA-based non-Colo-crossing IP ( (no 192, 198, 199 IP block),
HDD Space 20-30 GB or more,
500GB or more BW per month,
virtually no CPU or RAM usage,

for downloads of videos from USA restricted sites,
(youtube-dl, rtmpdump etc.)

Need money back guarantee if IP does not work for youtube USA geolocation (most Colo Crosing's IP's do not).

Comments

• Our Dual Core KVM special should fit your needs.

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

OpenVZ 256MB RAM, 30GB Raid 10, 1 E3-1230 CPU

1TB Traffic in Dallas, TX (Incero)

$2.50/mo

Order here

• I cant image anyone offering money back just because you are attempting to access/ bypass a restricted service.

That seems unreasonable to me.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

173.x.x.x is fine for you?

If so, please let me know, we can offer you something :-)

Thanks

• My Ramnode in Atlanta is in the 192.184.80.0/21 range and works great for the purpose you are asking.

• @HC_Ro said:
    I cant image anyone offering money back just because you are attempting to access/ bypass a restricted service.

That seems unreasonable to me.

It's hard to say and it varies. It's not something we can even control. Not like there's a place to get your IP delisted.

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited January 2014

In this case there is a service that explicitly wants to disallow a certain use. Having a user attempt to bypass that should not be the service providers liability if unsuccessful.

Do I personally care, nope dont care.

But if someone says, hey im trying to do this, which is not allowed by X, and I expected you to solve this for me... well too dang bad.

Its not really about your IP being listed in a general pool of issues. This is a personal, non public list. A alternative example would be X service provider blocks Asia-Pac and someone asks for a IP to navigate around that. They get caught and the user asks you to refund them because they could not bypass the checkpoint.

said: USA-based non-Colo-crossing IP ( (no 192, 198, 199 IP block)

OP CC is not exclusive to 199* 198* 199* those are spread out fairly well across the US.

• @HC_Ro said:
    In this case there is a service that explicitly wants to disallow a certain use. Having a user attempt to bypass that should not be the service providers liability if unsuccessful.

What's so bad about if two parties in a contract only binding them regulate what's important to them?

• skagerrak said: What's so bad about if two parties in a contract only binding them regulate what's important to them?

Sorry I dont quite understand.

Just to be clear I am not picking at anyone, just saying that the OP should not reply on a business to provide a avenue around a block and then expect a refund if it so happens to not work out.

I am not saying anything is right or wrong here about whatever the OP is doing, nor do I care. Just saying some people may have a problem with a refund situation if theres a 3rd party issue and not a issue in regards to service provided.

• @HC_Ro said:
    Just to be clear I am not picking at anyone, just saying that the OP should not reply on a business to provide a avenue around a block and then expect a refund if it so happens to not work out.

I guess that's not what the OP intents. He is in search of a provider that gives him (contracting parties) a refund if the IP does not work with $_website (contractual agreement). If he finds a provider that does that, what's wrong about that?

• Oh, gotcha, theres nothing wrong with that!

Hey if someone wants to enter a contract (to guarantee) a ip block does not occur then that sounds like a great opportunity for OP. I would seek something like that out too if I was in the OPs position.

Thanked by 1skagerrak
  • ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

Well the OP has a money back guarantee policy limited to x amount of days, he needs to be able to figure out if it will work for him during that period of time.

• ndelaespada said: Well the OP has a money back guarantee policy limited to x amount of days, he needs to be able to figure out if it will work for him during that period of time.

And what if it occures during the X time? You do not know if thats the situation.

It could be slam it hard enough to get a listing then move on while getting a refund.

• i83i83 Member

Our Buffalo offer (linked below) should serve this purpose perfectly however we wouldn't be able to offer a moneyback guarantee if Netflix block our range(s) in future.

• @rubiohiguey where you come from?

If from Asia, try Frontrangehosting LA with coupon FRH10, or you can search for any LA provider for better latency.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Check the offers.

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited February 2014

We can do this for you with 6x.xxx.xxx series IP addresses.

(we have money back guarantee)

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

107.x.x.x ipv4 block
    1 GB ram 50 GB space 500GB bandwidth monthly only $3 (3 day money back guarantee)

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

We are with CC, but got a 23.X.X.X range as well if that suits you. Send a ticket if you want.