Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS

Hi All,

i'm searching for a cheap Windows VPS (or Dedicated Server) with at least 50GB storage and 1TB Bandwidth. The other specs doesn't really matter.
I have my own Windows license.

The maximum price is about 6 euro.

Comments

• Our Triple Core KVM special offer will fit your needs.

• @cassa said:
    Hi All,

i'm searching for a cheap Windows VPS (or Dedicated Server) with at least 50GB storage and 1TB Bandwidth. The other specs doesn't really matter.
    I have my own Windows license.

The maximum price is about 6 euro.

Ramnode is a good choice they have some coupons I think LEB35 or some others if you look around. The offers are usually 35% off the price which is 12 dollars for what you want. So $7 after discount, they have some good kvm servers :)

• Hello ,

we can provide dedicated vps server with 512MB RAM / 50GB Space / 1 TB Bandwidth with $15 monthly . you can register in our website http://customers.avanetco.com/register.php and send lowentalk topic link via customer panel for setup your server .

regards;

• c0yc0y Member

@J4vad said:
    Hello ,

we can provide dedicated vps server with 512MB RAM / 50GB Space / 1 TB Bandwidth with $15 monthly . you can register in our website http://customers.avanetco.com/register.php and send lowentalk topic link via customer panel for setup your server .

regards;

That's 2x OP's maximum price

• I found an option to do it on Linux, i'll create a new topic but thanks for the offers.

• cassacassa Member
    edited January 2014

Haha, i found a topic where Crissic gave someone an offer for 1GB ram KVM for just $30 / year, thinking about buying it :)

• $6.95 at vpswindows.biz with lowend coupon

• Crissic don't want to give me the discount, so i need to look furthur. Cheaper Yearly payments are okay too, if it's under $50/yr. I don't need a Windows license included.

• We can do this. 1GB RAM, 50GB HD, 1 vCPU core and 1TB BW for $9 per month. PM me if you want to order.

• Hello,

i only found offers for 1GB, is there also a VPS with 512MB?
    Again: i don't need a Windows server license as i have one already.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2014

XEN HVM hosted on citrix xenserver platform - 30 gb storage, 2gb ram, 2 shared cores 1 tb traffic 7 usd

XEN HVM hosted on citrix xenserver platform - 20 gb pure ssd, 3 gb ram, 1 dedicated thread which you can run @ 100% , 15 usd

XEN HVM hosted on citrix xenserver platform - 40 storage, 2 GB ram, 1 dedicated thread which you can run @ 100% , 9 usd

With all plans you will get 5 gb of backup cloud storage and offsite monitoring for free.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Can offer you what you need for $6.99 (in las vegas or in atlanta).

• Found a host for only $32 a year with 50GB storage, 2TB BW and 512MB Ram