Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WANTED: cheap US cPanel shared hosting.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

as per the title, I need:

• shared cPanel hosting accounts;
  • 5+ addon domains
  • 500MB of space (I probably dont need more than 50MB - so if space is an issue, I can go much lower)
  • 5GB of BW (I probably dont need more than 1GB of bandwidth, so if BW is an issue, I can go lower)
  • $10/year MAX ($7 would be ideal)
  • US servers only
  • Paypal only

these sites dont take any CPU nor traffic. VERY little if any at all.

if you offer something like this, PM me.

thanks!

Thanked by 1leckley

Comments

• thanks Andy, but I have been to WHT already and got a few there... just looking for more... :) cheers!

• i83i83 Member

We would be able to offer this in NYC, feel free to place an order on our site and send me a PM to arrange it if it is of interest.

• @someJoe said:

as per the title, I need:

• shared cPanel hosting accounts;
    • 5+ addon domains
    • 500MB of space (I probably dont need more than 50MB - so if space is an issue, I can go much lower)
    • 5GB of BW (I probably dont need more than 1GB of bandwidth, so if BW is an issue, I can go lower)
    • $10/year MAX ($7 would be ideal)
    • US servers only
    • Paypal only

these sites dont take any CPU nor traffic. VERY little if any at all.

if you offer something like this, PM me.

thanks!

How professional do you need it to be? If it's casual I can set you up with what you need for $7 for 10 months. I bought a year of reseller hosting from TKI a few months ago so I have room to add you in

• Hello,

I can offer you that for free. Just PM me.

Thanked by 1someJoe
  • If you still need someting.. Just let me know.. I have a yearly TKI reseller i can just add you into that.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Look at my signature, the free option does not allow addon domains if you order the $3/year service and mention this thread I will enable the addon domains for free.

Thanked by 1someJoe
  • I could definitely match this with more resources.

• fhnericfhneric Member
    edited January 2014

5 GB Disk Space

200 GB Bandwidth

10 Features (ftp, mysql, etc.)

cPanel 11

Softaculous

$7/year

Feel free to contact our sales department [email protected], reference this thread, and we will get you setup.

Thanked by 1someJoe
  • got a couple from members here, but looking for few more. thanks!

• @someJoe said:
    got a couple from members here, but looking for few more. thanks!

We can assist you with that!

10GB Storage

100GB Bandwidth

1 FTP Accounts

10 Email Accounts

1 Database

10 Sub Domains

0 Parked Domains

0 Addon Domains

$9.99/Year with promotional code, you can order here: https://portal.hypernia.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=261&promocode=R4L2B8TDSI

Once ordered, please open a ticket with sales referencing this thread and we will increase your addon domains to 10, for free of course!

Thanked by 1someJoe