Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Client of NodeDeploy? Give us your thoughts and feedback!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Client of NodeDeploy? Give us your thoughts and feedback!

Hello,

I'm reaching out to any old and new clients of NodeDeploy to ask for some feedback since we (Xavvo) took over, be it good or bad we would like to hear all of it. You may email me directly at [email protected] - or post here.

Comments

• I've been a client since they started. They have had their issues as does everyone.

Both before the take over and after they have had okay support and their service is reasonable.

Its not a performance host but its certainly worth the money.

• @rmlhhd said:
    I've been a client since they started. They have had their issues as does everyone.

Both before the take over and after they have had okay support and their service is reasonable.

Its not a performance host but its certainly worth the money.

Thank you for the feedback, have you experienced any notable increase in performance and support?

We had issues with our provider in December with a large-scale outage which unfortunately was resolved way too slow, and for that we can only apologize.

• I don't really submit tickets often so can't really say although performance is still good possibly better.

• That's worse than clients who think LET is their helpdesk. I don't like that kind of the marketing advertisement threads at all.

• @GuanYu said:
    That's worse than clients who think LET is their helpdesk. I don't like that kind of the marketing advertisement threads at all.

This is not for marketing purposes whatsoever, I am genuinly interested in getting feedback for our services to know what/how we can improve and make things more attractive for our customers, as simple as that. If we had offers in the same thread or anything like that I'd get your point, but we don't.

• I recently got your KVM deal in Germany, and it runs great for now. I had VPS's before with ND but I have canceled all because of network issues in Germany mainly. I have to say I had UK OVZ plan with ND before take over and used it for game servers, that was great server, no problem what so ever. Since take over it seems network in Germany is great, and I love my KVM there. About support like someone already said, I don't use support often so can't say anything about that.

• @5n1p said:
    I recently got your KVM deal in Germany, and it runs great for now. I had VPS's before with ND but I have canceled all because of network issues in Germany mainly. I have to say I had UK OVZ plan with ND before take over and used it for game servers, that was great server, no problem what so ever. Since take over it seems network in Germany is great, and I love my KVM there. About support like someone already said, I don't use support often so can't say anything about that.

Thanks for the input! Is there anything you feel like we are missing? Are you missing the old UK/US locations? If you are in need of a UK-based offer you could go straight with MiniVPS, same owners.

• blergh_ said: If we had offers in the same thread or anything like that I'd get your point, but we don't.

Every public thread opened at third party forum with aim to talk about own company is marketing. If there would be genuinely interest in getting feedback from customers they would be contacted directly. As thousands other LET readers I am not your client so how can be this thread relevant to big majority of readers if not for marketing?

• blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited January 2014

@GuanYu said:

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve or what kind of a point you want to make but the sole purpose of this thread is already stated in the topic. The reason for reaching out to customers here is simply a matter of convenience as well as transparency, we want everyone to be able to voice their opinion and give us feedback, sending unsolicited emails to our customers is not something we would want to do (for multiple reasons). If you are not a customer of ours it may still very well be in your interest to read what other customers are saying, to gather your own view on things & take decisions thereafter.

I'm very thankful for the feedback received so far, and if you for whatever reason do not feel comfortable giving us feedback here you are free to email me directly, no problem whatsoever.

Some do, some don't - Simple as that.

• LeeLee Veteran

@GuanYu said:
    That's worse than clients who think LET is their helpdesk. I don't like that kind of the marketing advertisement threads at all.

Not really, it's actually a gamble which could do you as much bad as good. If current/past clients start posting bad experiences it could have an adverse effect on public perception and signup.

Thanked by 15n1p
  • I was happy with nodedeploy, but I had some issues several months ago and the support did not answer me, so I decided to cancel it.

• support are not good , not polite .

• @moh2952 said:
    support are not good , not polite .

Thanks for the feedback!

Please elaborate, what makes you feel that the support-staff is impolite? Feel free to email me any examples at [email protected] and i will most definitely take a look for you.