Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any place to get cheap whmcs? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any place to get cheap whmcs?

2»

Comments

• @peppr said: Yes when you put 200 for sale, it ends up selling 250 ;) Cant beat it..

That's a fairly unique scenario, given that I can't think of any other provider than can move 1000+ orders in five days.

Granted, that is a limitation that we have to be prepared for, but given the nature of the "bug", you'd be very hardpressed to find a panel that wouldn't suffer the same or worse issues under our sales conditions.

• i know. i was just kidding. Stress testing results in mysql going panic. any web based app suffers the same fate ;)

• Amusingly enough, the modifications to the httpd and SQL have held up like a champ. The issue is that enough orders are being placed at one time that WHMCS can't adjust the stock count quickly enough XD Hence why we sell in small batches :3

We used to use this really nasty lighttpd configuration that a former staff member came up with (back when our billing was on a VM). The first time we released our 15/yr plans and got hammered, it locked up so hard that the whole node crashed on us <_<

• @dmmcintyre3 said: @VMPort used hostbill for a little while, but quickly moved to WHMCS.

Yep. HostBill look's pretty but it seems to take forever to complete simple tasks. We tried out ClientExec (The latest version) and i found that to be better than WHMCS it would just be a pain to migrate now :P

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

What is the deal with KnownHost? They offer cPanel and WHMCS for $5/each per month, and they usually have a 10% off offer going. Getting both cPanel and WHMCS for $9/month is a pretty sweet deal. Of course, it's only available if you have a VPS with them.

Too bad their VPSes start at $30-ish for 960MB RAM/40GB disk/2500GB bw. Though it is managed and they have an excellent rep.

Every time I have an urge to go into the hosting biz, KH usually prices out the cheapest due to its add-on license discounts.