Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For EU VPS (High Bandwith/Unmetered)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For EU VPS (High Bandwith/Unmetered)

Hi there,

I am looking for a European VPS with high bandwith or preferably a unmetered connection of at least 50Mbps. I currently use roughly 7TB but expect numbers to double over the next month to roughly 15TB a month.

My current VPS is maxing out the connection and is underpowered for it's needs.

The VPS itself doesn't need to be powerful, roughly 512MB of ram and 2 shared cpu cores would be good and at least 20GB of disk space.

The VPS would be used for static file serving and a couple of PHP/Perl script running in the background for maintenance and monitoring.

At the moment I am paying roughly $4 a month, something around that price point would be good, but I can stretch that up to $10 a month maximum if I absolutely have to.

Thanks, hopefully someone can help me out

Comments

• VPNVPN Member

OVH will probably be your best bet.

• @OkieDoke said:
    OVH will probably be your best bet.

Unfortunately as far as I am aware I cannot buy from OVH as I am Australian

• Try a dedi like online.net ?

• abravoabravo Member
    edited January 2014

@rldowling03 said:
    Unfortunately as far as I am aware I cannot buy from OVH as I am Australian

yes you can. At least from the main site www.ovh.com. Not from their language specific (en, es, lt, etc) sites.
    Basically you go there:
    https://ovh.com/order/orderVps.cgi
    you pick the VPS plan, OS, datacenter, eventual panel license, then next page ("continuer") summarizes the order with a one year default payment set on that you can/will modify ("changer la durée de location") then next page ("continuer") brings you to the customer account type, you select "Vous êtes un nouveau client" (= "You are a new customer") and next page you create the account, there's a countries lists ("Pays") with almost everything, excepted Iran (Visa/Master/SWIFT ban from the Empire and its EU puppet) but there's Democratic People's Republic of Korea (ie. North Korea!).
    So you'll create your account, and on the account creation page, you can pick your interface language for the customer page (choices: french, english, german, spanish, polish, italian, portugese, czech, dutch, lithuanian, finnish, slovakian).
    Later, you will maybe need to provide proof of address (matching the country you fill in), because ISP regulations and/or VAT exemption for non-EU customers, then an utility bill will do.

(I'm myself not on their countries list: Norway, but had been renting dedis since long, through the french site...)

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

If you are interested in a VPS in the Netherlands (ecatel) @ 1gb/s speeds, please let me know and we can create a plan to suit your needs.

Thanks.

• 7 tb for 4$ a month. Insane )). Some company is definitely loosing money.

• I think Tilaa would fit your needs:

Server € 5.55
    Memory 512 MB
    Storage 20 GB HDD
    Swap 1 GB

CPU cores 1 × 2.4Ghz @ 60%, included
    Network traffic unlimited / free