Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to join iwstack - but $39 :-(
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to join iwstack - but $39 :-(

I really would like to try iwstack since the prices and reviews seems good with them, the only thing thats stopping me is that you have to pay a $39 prepaid balance deposit first.
I have $10 on my debit card - i really wish you could sign up and just add $5 or $10 and then make servers :-(

Why do they do that?

Comments

• To stop spammers. Remember, when you first get access you can create at least 20 VPS servers within minutes. so you can create pretty much damage before they close down your account.
    With the €30/$39 deposit, most spammers keep away, since they want to pay as little as possible to do their job.

It's worth every penny if you need their service, and you can use all the credit on hosting. so it's not like a setup fee.

• You will still have to pay €30, but you will get an extra €10 on your account with this offer: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1336432

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2014

It's worth it.

Also it's credit which will last you awhile in most cases