Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Possible sale of a VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Possible sale of a VPS?

96mb96mb Member
edited March 2012 in Offers

I have won a Xen 4 VPS from one of the Kiloserve auctions a while ago, it has been really great with the uptime etc, but I just have not figured out a way to use it properly, so I would like to put it up on sale for anyone who wants it.

The specs is as follows:
Xen4 Deluxe - 2 GB RAM - 1 IPs
Xen HVM hardware virtualized based VPS.
Load your own ISO: CentOS, Windows, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora. Windows license purchased separately.
[] 4 Cores Fair use[] 35 GB Disk Space [] 1000 GB Bandwidth Transfer[] 1 IP Address ($2 additional IP)

They increased the hard drive space to 45GB for me as well.

Recurring Amount:
$11.00 USD

Next Due Date:
04/01/2012

As far as I know, they are no longer offering Xen HVM servers for auctions and the standard price they charge is 69.95USD per month.

I will charge a small token for the transfer fee, please PM me for details.

Note I have not checked with Kiloserve whether it would be possible for me to transfer this VPS, if not, I will delete this post or post something else here (have a few that I am not using).

If it is not sold before Apr 1, I will cancel it then and Kiloserve may be able to put in another auction for it.

Comments