Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Cancel an OVH Dedicated Server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to Cancel an OVH Dedicated Server?

This might sound like a dumb question, but how do I cancel an OVH dedicated server?

I looked everywhere in their manager panel, but can't find anything related to canceling the server.

Plus I can't remove my paypal from the account, I keep getting an error.

Any idea or steps on how to do it?

Comments

• Typically you just let them expire, make sure to disable automatic payment and it will be cancelled the moment the invoice is overdue.

• wroxwrox Member
    edited January 2014

Go to "Services", then scroll down to the last part of the page. You should now see something like "Restituer son serveur dédié" or "Return your dedicated server".

If you still haven't found it after above instructions, see if you can find this icon: image

• Make sure you disable your paypal subscription too if you don't want to pay for it, I would also shoot them an email about it too

• You can simply let the server expire. Only thing to check for as other people have mentioned is if you have set up any recurring payments outside of OVH.