Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a 2-4 Core VPS or DServer with at least 500GB Disk.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a 2-4 Core VPS or DServer with at least 500GB Disk.

anton000anton000 Member
edited January 2014 in Requests
  • Speed: 100mbit
  • Bandwith: Atleast 1TB
  • Disk: Atleast 500GB, dont need SSD. SW Raid 1 would be a big plus
  • RAM: Atleast 1gb
  • CPU: Atleast 4 cores

Currently looking at @ramnode , but thier top option is just 250gb.

Looking at anything below $80 / month

Comments

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited January 2014

@anton000 - Delimiter has a dedicated server - Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB Disk $20/month (when paid quarterly) or $30/month (when paid monthly)

https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=102&carttpl=cart

Use their new coupon SERVERJAN2014

• you have good budget i recommend you take a look at joesdatacenter. we have some server with them and it stable

• @tuguhost said:
    you have good budget i recommend you take a look at joesdatacenter. we have some server with them and it stable

A few things about Joe's dedis..

One Free Reload per month
    Free Directadmin (Linux only- one time $5 setup fee)

• Prometeus's XenPower 4G is out of stock at the moment, but if it comes back in it'd meet your requirements at about $23 a month:

https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php?gid=20

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited January 2014

@anton000 I could offer you a custom offer out of New Jersey, USA with the following specs:

Intel Atom Dual-Core 1.6Ghz,
    1GB RAM,
    500GB Raid-1,
    6TB Monthly Bandwidth,
    /29 IPV4,
    $70/Month - Managed. Please note that this is a dedicated server and not a VPS.

• @Jeffrey said:
    anton000 I could offer you a custom offer out of New Jersey, USA with the following specs:

1GB RAM,
    500GB Raid-1,
    6TB Monthly Bandwidth,
    /29 IPV4,

That's extremely steep for such a configuration..

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@Jeffrey said: Intel Atom Dual-Core

said: CPU: Atleast 4 cores

• said: Need a 2-4 Core VPS

@matthewvz

The author did not make it very clear on the CPU that he exactly needs, as the description does not meet the title, as per why I offered a dual-core Atom.

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited January 2014

0xdragon said: That's extremely steep for such a configuration..

It would be much cheaper if there were no raid, and with a smaller HDD. I also offered this at a "Managed" price. It also fit very well in his budget.

• manacitmanacit Member
    edited January 2014

@Jeffrey said:
    anton000 I could offer you a custom offer out of New Jersey, USA with the following specs:

1GB RAM,
    500GB Raid-1,
    6TB Monthly Bandwidth,
    /29 IPV4,

That price is awful, only a gig of RAM? Not to mention, you'd be ordering from someone who doesn't even have a website that works, and is 17.

For $80/month, you could get a

And much more, check the offers here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

It would be much cheaper if there were no raid, and with a smaller HDD.

You mean to tell me it would cost less if you offered less?! No way!

• I would recommend you to contact @concerto49, they have this deal running, which gets you Dual Intel Xeon L5520, 24GB RAM, a 1TB HDD, and 10TB BW for $49 only! Not to mention the L5520 is HT, which gets you 16HT cores. I can vouch for him.

• Delimiter has an offer for US$60 per quarter: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/17460/delimitervps-just-got-a-dedi-from-that-at-60-quarter-awesome-deals/

I think you can add a second disk for a RAID 1 for US$10 or US$30 per month total.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2014

@anton000

I got your PM thanks I will get back to you.

How does this sound: Rotterdamn, Netherlands.

Intel Quad Core Xeon X3210 (4 x 2.13GHz)

4GB RAM

2x500GB SATA

10 TB Bandwidth @ 100 mbit

€39 p/month

Anthony.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Get a online.fr dedi. You will get nice E3 with raid under that budget

• @Jeffrey said:

1GB RAM,
    500GB Raid-1,
    6TB Monthly Bandwidth,
    /29 IPV4,

People please buy from this guy, he has such a great price.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • have a look at turnkeyinternet too, they have great offers (and somewhere a 15/month dedi, but i can't find it)
    http://turnkeyinternet.net/new-years/dedicated-servers/

• @dhamaniasad said:
    I would recommend you to contact concerto49, they have this deal running, which gets you Dual Intel Xeon L5520, 24GB RAM, a 1TB HDD, and 10TB BW for $49 only! Not to mention the L5520 is HT, which gets you 16HT cores. I can vouch for him.

Get in touch with us, can offer a 2nd HDD for SW RAID1 for extra $10/month. Thanks dhamaniasad.

• Possible Backupsy could set you up with a custom plan? @serverian?

• For vps you can look at backupsy you can get 500gb for 7 bucks using some coupons on this board.

• @mafidom said:
    For vps you can look at backupsy you can get 500gb for 7 bucks using some coupons on this board.

umm... no
    a backupsy vps has 512 mb of ram, and a single vcore.

• kimsufi?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Send us a ticket, please.

• For your budget I can get you

8 cores, 16threads
    24gb ram
    1tb drive
    2tb at gigbit

• For your budget i can get...
    E3-1230
    8GB RAM
    1TB HDD
    2xIPv4
    25TB @ 100mbit :: 65.00/m
    25TB @ 1Gbit :: 75.00/m

or
    X3430
    4GB RAM
    2x250GB HDD
    2xIPv4
    20TB @ 1000mbit :: 50.00/m

Accept: Paypal, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Webmoney

• manacit said: and is 17

Get your facts straight son, I am 18 years old. Look it up.

• manacit said: only a gig of RAM?

Also, I only offered him 1GB Ram as it fit under what he was asking for, as long with the price. It is what he asked for.

• @Jeffrey said:

You don't seem to understand this thing called value -- it's pretty complicated, I'm surprised they didn't teach you in high school. Sure, a gig of ram is the minimum he asked for, but for the price, he could get about 32x more! That's one reason of many your offer sucks!

Next time I'll check your instagram for up to date age news, will you talk about the next time you deadpool on it too? I'm sure it won't be long now.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Wholesale internet's server, put those two disks in RAID0, good specs, under budget.

• where is your traffic destination? would you consider Malaysia or Singapore if we could meet your target?