Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crissic Solutions Shared Hosting Review?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crissic Solutions Shared Hosting Review?

GunterGunter Member
edited January 2014 in Requests

I'm inclined to switch to Crissic's shared hosting packages seeing as BlueVM's shared hosting has it's own quirks that annoy me [a little]. That being said, they're rather cheap for the price and I'd still recommend them, but I'm not sure if they're right for me. I have their VPS already so I pretty much have a decent graph of their awesomeness factor.

So does anyone have experiences with Crissic's shared hosting packages? What was your experience using them?

Comments

• AS for BlueVM I don't know anything about them. I have used Crissic on the other hand for some of my clients and I highly recommend them. The reason I would highly recommend them is for the fact Skylar is quick to fix any issue. Skylar does not fool around, he moves or upgrades hardware as needed to take care of any situations. I personally have dealt with a lot of host providers and don't find this quality common in most host.

• I am using their VPS for couple of months by now and I must say that I am very happy. @SkylarM is a good guy, and he works hard. Definitely recommended.

• I use their VPS. So far no issue and I haven't open any ticket yet. @SkylarM has quite an experience in administering web hosting and I'm happy to recommend him.

• Our shared server could use some love. Been focusing primarily VPS, but I'm planning to do an upgrade on the shared node here soonish. As of now Shared server is a Dual 5420 with RAID1 drives, so disk performance is lacking resulting in a higher than desired load. We'll have a C1100 with a hw raid 10 freed up in a month or two that I'd like to get everything migrated to to hopefully alleviate some of the load issues we've been experiencing on the server.

As of now, our VPS line is definitely performing better than our shared line. We'd like to even that out a bit though :)

Thanked by 1isalem
  • @SkylarM said:
    Our shared server could use some love. Been focusing primarily VPS, but I'm planning to do an upgrade on the shared node here soonish. As of now Shared server is a Dual 5420 with RAID1 drives, so disk performance is lacking resulting in a higher than desired load. We'll have a C1100 with a hw raid 10 freed up in a month or two that I'd like to get everything migrated to to hopefully alleviate some of the load issues we've been experiencing on the server.

As of now, our VPS line is definitely performing better than our shared line. We'd like to even that out a bit though :)

@SkylarM was nice enough to let me try out the shared hosting service before I actually went about making an immediate commitment. Let's see how it goes :)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If that is not working out for you let me know and I'll take you for a spin with the lowendspirit shared hosting project.

• bizzardbizzard Member
    edited January 2014

I can recommend Crissic, even though I haven't tried the shared hosting. Was having a shared hosting with BlueVM and the performance was never upto the mark. Since I was looking at it seriously and had some money at my disposal, got a VPS with Crissic on their new node, purchased a cPanel license and it runs smooth.

More than 200 mails from uptimerobot regarding BlueVM shared hosting uptime in 1 year span and you what it means. I still have 2 VPS with BlueVM and they work pretty good, except the time I need support.

• mrkmrk Member

Crissic is **recommend **, I have a vps from them , good quality and which is suitable for production and not only a LEB toy.