Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for 1$ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for 1$

2»

Comments

• oops sorry @erawanarifnugroho it was 2 year with uptimes 99%

• No, it's now less than 2 years uptime, because I ever rebooted it. So my longest uptime of Xen/KVM vps from Prometeus only 230 days now

• You can try use h1p instead of h1f for 2 bucks.
    You will get i think 256MB ram

• Now, what's the best vps for 2$

• i would go to the @ftpit GOT THE BEST from them

Thanked by 2support123 ironhide
  • iSky said: i would go to the @ftpit GOT THE BEST from them

Thanks for the recommendation

• @lan_ i was also waiting a $0.5 one :D
    got $1 promo last time and it was good one.

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • iSky said: Then you must look into yourself before post it. Your signature link website wasn't even can be accessed. That lowendcrap.com was still better than your "crap". It was site by the Prometeus that also powered @erawanarifnugroho blog for over a year.

xD guess what! you cant access because i block some countries, maybe you are in one of those. try with a proxy ;)

or keep trying...

and about the site, i was referring to the people who want cheap or free VPS, as you can see, i didnt know that site exist.

so my comment nothing to do with Prometeus Site, im customer of them, and excelent service.

• Why does everyone keeps on forgetting ipxcore? http://ipxcore.com/budget-vps/

• @taronyu said:
    Why does everyone keeps on forgetting ipxcore? http://ipxcore.com/budget-vps/

yes but I need EU vps

• Ohh sorry, didn't read the entire OP.

• praveenpraveen Member
    edited January 2014

I got a VPS from http://bandwagonhost.com around 8 months back 512 MB ram, OVZ, when they had a deal over LET for 10$ per year.

Basically I wanted to run a slave DNS hence not concerned much about the quality. But for my surprise it is working without any issue and performance is also good. Only 2 times I had a minor downtime. I didn't expect this much from them.

Last month they gave a free upgrade to SSD too.

So we cannot under estimate low cost providers.

Today when I checked, I can see they charge 2.99 per month for 256MB ram and have one in Netherlands.. but think 10$ offer no more exists :{, try contacting them if they can provide one for you

• @praveen said:
    I got a VPS from http://bandwagonhost.com around 8 months back 512 MB ram, OVZ, when they had a deal over LET for 10$ per year.

Basically I wanted to run a slave DNS hence not concerned much about the quality. But for my surprise it is working without any issue and performance is also good. Only 2 times I had a minor downtime. I didn't expect this much from them.

Last month they gave a free upgrade to SSD too.

So we cannot underestimate low cost providers.

Today when I checked, I can see they charge 2.99 per month for 256MB ram and have one in Netherlands.. but think 10$ offer no more exists :{, try contacting them if they can provide one for you

Free ssd upgrade - which location?

• @trexos it is at US - Arizona location

• @praveen said:
    trexos it is at US - Arizona location

Ah okay only have Germany and Netherlands.

• Fastboxes.net

They have a 128 ram vps for $1

• Maybe it would be interesting if someone make list for $1 or $2 VPS (with monthly payable)

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2014

we have 256 XEN PV $2.8 monthly plan on our super fast XEN Node, also there is 30% off one time promo code around somewhere...

• paid quarterl would be ok as well i think. 1$ usd doesnt allow much profit because of fees.

• $1 for 10GB HEAVILY OVERSOLD RAM. (1mb guranteed)

• jeffreywinters said: $1 for 10GB HEAVILY OVERSOLD RAM. (1mb guranteed)

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

ANY LINK ON LEB YOU SAY? SOUNDS LOGICAL