Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM - Nothing available - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM - Nothing available

Comments

• @Francisco said: Talk to pony.

Francisco

Pony said to wait like everyone else.

Oh well.

• @Francisco said: Talk to pony.

Pony: talk to Francisco.

• I thought it was make a ticket.

Well I am retarded :(

I may actually skip class to try and snag one.

• @DotVPS said: @Francisco this is how much people like BuyVM haha.

Sounds more like a reason to skip class. Like when I stay up 'till 5am browsing reddit and LET and then say, WELL, CLASS IN 5 HOURS, I THINK I'LL JUST SLEEP IN.

• @Kairus said: Sounds more like a reason to skip class. Like when I stay up 'till 5am browsing reddit and LET and then say, WELL, CLASS IN 5 HOURS, I THINK I'LL JUST SLEEP IN.

Not a ditcher, we only get two days off. Its a pain in the bum. I wish I could skip like that though.

• So, here's the plan guys.

Friday will once again be Casualties Friday. I'm going to hold an entire OVZ stock array (25/20/20/5/5) back from public sales, and make it available to you guys here (in a new thread) on Friday. LET has been an awesome community, and we've had a lot of fun here, so I want to make sure you guys get a fair chance at the plans if you want them as our way of saying "thanks for tolerating us" ^_^ I'll work out how to make everything go smoothly before Friday gets here.

I just ask that you PLEASE do not PM myself or Fran asking for a reservation. If you PM us, we will make sure to 'accidentally' overlook your request for a plan on Friday :3

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • bijan588bijan588 Member
    edited March 2012

@DotVPS said: where are you from?

I was born in North Carolina, but both my parents are from Iran.

@Aldryic said: I just ask that you PLEASE do not PM myself or Fran asking for a reservation. If you PM us, we will make sure to 'accidentally' overlook your request for a plan on Friday :3

Sorry! I never PMED you but I made a ticket :( Dont kill me, or worse! Overlook me D:!

• Haha, no worries @bijan588 :3 I just put that in so that our inboxes here don't get flooded with "HAY HOLD ONE FOR ME" between now and then :3

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

already got mine at 4am, but this special LET release is very awesome

• xD I can imagine.

• I am looking for a 256 KVM No plan for this? =(

• @yomero said: I am looking for a 256 KVM No plan for this? =(

Hostigation if you can't get a BuyVM!

• @Kairus said: Hostigation if you can't get a BuyVM!

^ This

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • yomeroyomero Member
    edited March 2012

Yes, but I have a specific plan for that one in BuyVM =/

Otherwise, I could use my other kvm boxes...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@yomero said: Yes, but I have a specific plan for that one in BuyVM =/

Otherwise, I could use my other kvm boxes...

I got some kvm's rolling soon and i'm looking at picking up another 7 kvm nodes in the coming couple weeks

badass_over_here.jpg

Francisco

• @Francisco said: coming couple weeks

i wont trust that and mark any dates for that !!! lol. there must be a reason why people rush to your stock when it IS available ;)

• @peppr said: i wont trust that and mark any dates for that !!! lol. there must be a reason why people rush to your stock when it IS available ;)

LOL!

@Francisco said: I got some kvm's rolling soon and i'm looking at picking up another 7 kvm nodes in the coming couple weeks

Thanks
    Hoping to get one just for one exigent q3 ¬_¬

• Now some storage Pl0s

• roroqiuroroqiu Member
    edited March 2012

@Aldryic said: I'm going to hold an entire OVZ stock array (25/20/20/5/5) back from public sales, and make it available to you guys here (in a new thread) on Friday.

That's great!!

• correct me if im wrong but there is a strong community of chinese supporters for buyvm. They even have an active forum just for buyvm discussion! If you wanna buy one, you all have to get pass the chinese que first.

=D

• @cosmicgate said: correct me if im wrong but there is a strong community of chinese supporters for buyvm. They even have an active forum just for buyvm discussion! If you wanna buy one, you all have to get pass the chinese que first

Why do they want one so bad?

• @bijan588 said: Why do they want one so bad?

beats me. Maybe frantech looks like chinese version of justin bieber?

Thanked by 1jamson

@bijan588 said: Why do they want one so bad?

We treat them with respect for one. There are countless providers that scam them and treat them poorly just because they can't speak english.

Francisco

• @bijan588 said: Why do they want one so bad?

And two, we're a well-established west-coast provider that not only allows Proxy/VPN usage to bypass the GFW, but we'll help them get setup and spend the extra time helping the ones that have trouble with English

• @Francisco said: We treat them with respect for one. There are countless providers that scam them and treat them poorly just because they can't speak english.

Francisco

photon and yard?

@cosmicgate said: photon and yard?

I'm not naming names, but there are many of them alas.

Francisco

• Gamez for Wind0z... j/k

@Francisco said: We treat them with respect for one. There are countless providers that scam them and treat them poorly just because they can't speak english.

That's sad u_u

That's why you are releasing boxes at weird hours o_O

• @Aldryic said: spend the extra time helping the ones that have trouble with English

Nice of you guys to do. I wonder how many people you have using your service to bypass the GFW. I wonder how many people use VPSes overall to bypass the GFW...

• @yomero said: That's why you are releasing boxes at weird hours o_O

Exactly :P We tried to pick hours that were fair across the globe, and didn't force everyone to stay up all night.

• @Kairus said: Nice of you guys to do. I wonder how many people you have using your service to bypass the GFW. I wonder how many people use VPSes overall to bypass the GFW...

I believe almost everyone in china is trying to bypass the GFW. I worked in china for about 2 years, that time i was frantically looking for ways to get pass the censored internet so i can understand their frustration. Almost every expat i know had some sort of tunnel to connect to fb, twitter etc, even someone as old as your grandpa is using some sort of vpn. So if you factor in the market of china to sell your vps, its not really hard to sell out your service.