Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fraudulent order coming from ColoCrossing IP? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fraudulent order coming from ColoCrossing IP?

2»

Comments

• SanderSander Member
    edited January 2014

@zhuanyi said:
    And honestly, for a business to be registered in Netherlands and having a New York phone number...I think you probably need to convince us that you are doing a honest business to start with.

Phone number is redirecting but currently unavailable. Cause it redirect calls to my own mobile phone.

• zhuanyi said: And honestly, for a business to be registered in Netherlands and having a New York phone number...I think you probably need to convince us that you are doing a honest business to start with.

That's not a bad thing. Internationally it may make sense. Calling US numbers is usually cheaper than calling an NL number.

Thanked by 1Sander
  • mpkossen said: That's not a bad thing. Internationally it may make sense. Calling US numbers is usually cheaper than calling an NL number.

For support I agree, but this is not what we are talking about here.

Anyways, it doesn't matter, I was just pointing to the OP that the fact that each and everyone's info is not a secret at all online, so in a way we are all "public" figures, by choice or otherwise.

• @netomx said:
    Where are you from Sander?

Bangladesh

http://lowendtalk.com/profile/70117/mahbub