Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Las Vegas IT Tech Needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Las Vegas IT Tech Needed

im looking for a person in Las Vegas that know networking and server setup on a data center level that wants to earn some extra cash i will be moving my company into the Switch super nap7 and need a good tech to help me make this transition please respond only if your in Las Vegas and know all phases of setting up and networking servers thanks

Comments

• This definitely sounds more than a little dodgy.

• @0xdragon said:
    This definitely sounds more than a little dodgy.

In what way? Seems perfectly fine and usual for someone who may live far away from LV and requires migrating data centres from what it appears.

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited January 2014

yes Oxdragon me paying someone cash up front to help me move my servers into the data center and help me set ot all up is very dodgy your a [Removed - no need for insultive name calling. S.]

• im in vegas and this is my first move into a data center so im green as can be setting myself up so i want someone there to hold my hand and help my is all..

• Well, you don't mention a company, a contact method and possible payment amount.

You also didn't even bother to state the possible tasks beyond "know all phases of setting up and networking servers".

It just seems a bit off.

Clancoms said: yes Oxdragon me paying someone cash up front to help me move my servers into the data center and help me set ot all up is very dodgy your a [Removed - no need for insultive name calling. S.]

Also, insulting is not cool. :P

• if you have nothing positive to say then don't speak at all that is my advice to you you comments are not needed on my post

• @Clancoms said:
    if you have nothing positive to say then don't speak at all that is my advice to you you comments are not needed on my post

Good luck getting someone to help then :)

• we are still looking for a Tech in Las Vegas.

• Hi,
    Probably better off going to WHT, most of the people on here just chat shit and have nothing constructive to say.

• I live in Vegas and could do this.

I won't, because I prefer to keep both my kidneys, but I could.

Thanked by 2GIANT_CRAB Mark_R
  • Surely your DC can handle this? Most of them sub-contract, so you can find someone with access and knows the people there too. You'll incur far less problems coordinating this through the DC you're moving to, rather than hiring someone you've never met to

• @HostGuardCP said:
    Surely your DC can handle this? Most of them sub-contract, so you can find someone with access and knows the people there too. You'll incur far less problems coordinating this through the DC you're moving to, rather than hiring someone you've never met to

"Switch data center charges $150 a hour i can find a tech for half that"

• @Jacob said:
    Hi,
    Probably better off going to WHT, most of the people on here just chat shit and have nothing constructive to say.

lol i see that this site is troll haven .....