Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NodeDeploy - [DE] KVM CRAZYNESS! 2GB/50GB/2TB/2IPV4/20IPV6 for $3.5 - 50% off first month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NodeDeploy - [DE] KVM CRAZYNESS! 2GB/50GB/2TB/2IPV4/20IPV6 for $3.5 - 50% off first month!

blergh_blergh_ Member
edited January 2014 in Offers

NodeDeploy is as strong as ever after being acquired by Xavvo Ltd (http://xavvo.com/) in October of 2013.
We are happy to announce that both our support and hardware as well as network have received a big overhaul in recent months, this has significantly improved our response-time network and support-wise. This means that we are now focusing entirely on our core location in Frankfurt, Germany (GlobalSwitch) meaning the same low prices as before, but with a much improved service!

Our hostnodes all utilize E5 or E3-processors with a minimum of 16GB of RAM
per physical server. Each server is connected at 1Gbps to the Internet.

• 2 Cores
  • 2GB RAM
  • 50GB HDD
  • 2TB Transfer on Gigabit
  • 2 IPv4
  • 20 IPv6
    Sign me up! -> 50% off first month with promo-code: ermahgerd

Our Acceptable Usage Policy (AuP) is available here

(We do NOT allow; *coin-miners, CCam, OSCam or similar CPU/Disk-intensive applications.)

Pricing is recurring at $7/m after this initial 50% off month.

Thanked by 1wei

Comments

• petert201petert201 Member
    edited January 2014

no instant setup?

update: near instant, took less then 5 minutes

• @petert201 said:
    no instant setup?

No, we manually screen and process each order to prevent fraud/abuse.

• Is Windows supported?

• blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited January 2014

@rchurch said:
    Is Windows supported?

If you can provide the license yourself then yes.

• Are evaluation ISOs available and acceptable?

• @blergh_ said:
    If you can provide the license yourself then yes.

Are evaluation ISOs available and acceptable?

• blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited January 2014

@rchurch said:
    Are evaluation ISOs available and acceptable?

Eval ISO's are available, yes. Do note that they will stop working after the eval-period.

• <3 this offer

• Hello,
    awesome offer and I directly did order.
    Only thing I can't understand that paypal asked for 7$ directly and no 50% off was available?!?

Also why don't give the possibility to install Windows 7 in 64bit?

Regards

• WSecureWSecure Member
    edited January 2014

Hello again,

I took WIndows 7 32bit and under Solus is now mounted Windows 8???
    Ok rechecked its a bug under solus. Mounted is Windows 7. But why not use a multilanguage ISO?

Regards

• @WSecure said:
    Hello again,

I took WIndows 7 32bit and under Solus is now mounted Windows 8???
    Ok rechecked its a bug under solus. Mounted is Windows 7. But why not use a multilanguage ISO?

Regards

Hello,

The best thing would be to file a support-ticket as this is not the place for support. Our ISO's come straight from MS directly and as such are US/UK, however you can easily install language-packs via Windows Update once setup.

• @blergh_ any smaller KVM with recurring discount?

• @Asim said:
    blergh_ any smaller KVM with recurring discount?

At this stage, no unfortunately not. We do have smaller plans but not with any current discounts, feel free to PM me with what you are looking at.

• Have been using this vps for a few days now and I am happy with performance and support.

Installing a kvm vps is different then a VZ vps, but I like the way to feel more in control of what is getting installed.

Support is fast, not overly friendly (like some people seem to think it should be), but I like a good attitude, no need for kissing ass every time I ask something. Down to earth is maybe a good expression.

All in all I am pleased I chose NodeDeploy's KVM vps. Will be transfering all my vps's shortly to them.

• is that regular hdd or ssd?

• blergh_blergh_ Member
    edited January 2014

@pentago said:
    is that regular hdd or ssd?

Regular drives on hardware raid.

@petert201 said:
    Have been using this vps for a few days now and I am happy with performance and support.

Installing a kvm vps is different then a VZ vps, but I like the way to feel more in control of what is getting installed.

Support is fast, not overly friendly (like some people seem to think it should be), but I like a good attitude, no need for kissing ass every time I ask something. Down to earth is maybe a good expression.

All in all I am pleased I chose NodeDeploy's KVM vps. Will be transfering all my vps's shortly to them.

Thanks for the kind words! If you feel that we are rude, feel free to open up a ticket and we can take a look over the ticket history to see if there's something gone wrong that we can get better at.

• Outstanding deal. I'm very satisfied with my piece. Kudos to NodeDeploy.

• @pentago said:
    Outstanding deal. I'm very satisfied with my piece. Kudos to NodeDeploy.

Thank you for the kind words!

• Hello!

I'm basically reaching out to any new or old customers of ours who want to give us some feedback on our services, what you think we can improve and what things you would like to see us offer etcetera.

Just shoot me a PM here or email me at [email protected]

• Waiting for my activation. Thanks

• @trenke said:
    Waiting for my activation. Thanks

FYI, posting and requesting activation in here won't necessarily speed up your process.