Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frantech Billing Panel comic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Frantech Billing Panel comic

AsimAsim Member
edited March 2012 in Providers

Love to comic at the new Frantech/BuyVM billing panel https://my.frantech.ca/clientarea.php?action=invoices

Alt Frantech comic

Comments

• AsimAsim Member
    edited March 2012

I hate markdown :(

Update: now fixed

• photos of the control panel please!!

• @OneTwo the "billing" panel is a normal WHMCS i think, only the VPS control panel is different.

• @Bernardoo said: the "billing" panel is a normal WHMCS i think, only the VPS control panel is different.

Correct. The billing panel is WHMCS5 with some backend customization by yours truly, and the CP for the VMs is our Stallion Panel.

I've had that image stored on Demi for about a year and a half, just recently decided to add it in. Glad it could make someone's day :3

• debugdebug Member

@OneTwo Only their login page is themed. The insides of Stallion is just like SolusVM

• @debug said: The insides of Stallion is just like SolusVM

@Francisco was working on the new template with Dregond until he got distracted by Filtered IPs <_< I'll ask him to give a status update on that when he gets in this afternoon.

• From home, or wherever we happen to be at the time. There's been several nights where I've brought my netbook to the bar and worked over a secured connection through my cell <_<

That said, we're fairly spread out. Francisco is in Canada, Karen's in Georgia, Anthony is in Florida, and I'm down in Louisiana.

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Geo-redundant staff. Buyvm will survive the apocalypse.

Or cause one. Stock on 12/21/2012, anyone?

Thanked by 1Amfy
  • @raindog308 said: Stock on 12/21/2012, anyone?

We're gonna book that as a stock date, even if it's just casualties :3

@liam said: How about Cedr, he seems to do his fair share of volunteer work?

Aye, you've also got the IRC guys who are fairly spread out. I was just referencing senior staff above.

Curious, have you guys ever met in person?

I was talking to the guys from 6sync once and one lives in Croatia and one in India, and they've never actually met, which I found somewhat amazing. Global interconnected world blah blah and it seems like I'm on concalls 8 hours daily in my day job, but it still seems a little strange for small business.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said: Curious, have you guys ever met in person?

I've met Karen & Matt our SJ tech. We're all meeting next month and i'm fairly sure Buffalo is going to explode.

Francisco

@Francisco

PonyCon 2012 in Buffalo?

• I don't understand the comic.