Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A simple help request & question for GreenValueHost. 2014 promotion VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A simple help request & question for GreenValueHost. 2014 promotion VPS

2»

Comments

• @kyaky - No, your request is perfectly reasonable and I completely understand. I deeply apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced and I will immediately have your ticket looked into as soon as possible and as compensation for the inconveniences that you have experienced, I am going to credit your account for 2 free months of service and in addition, a free $5.00 deposit into your account balance.

Upon resolution of this issue you'll be immediately notified and in case you need anything else and/or if you need emergency/urgent assistance, I will be more than happy to provide you with my personal number for you to contact me anytime during the day.

Thank You for your continued patience and understanding.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    kyaky - No, your request is perfectly reasonable and I completely understand. I deeply apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced and I will immediately have your ticket looked into as soon as possible and as compensation for the inconveniences that you have experienced, I am going to credit your account for 2 free months of service and in addition, a free $5.00 deposit into your account balance.

Upon resolution of this issue you'll be immediately notified and in case you need anything else and/or if you need emergency/urgent assistance, I will be more than happy to provide you with my personal number for you to contact me anytime during the day.

the opened tk is #131501

1:30am UTC+10 here. will check the VPS 2mor. Thanks

• JupiterJupiter Member
    edited January 2014

After wasting my time with INIZ BS VPS last year when they offered 3G VPS (actual 512Mb at best with malloc) i just stopped using anything more then 512MB on OpenVZ and only for trivial tasks, with redundancy backups and fully automated deployment. Spending more than 15$ a year on openVZ is a waste of money.

SSD KVM or Dedicated servers period ...

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2014

@Jupiter said:
    After wasting my time with INIZ BS VPS last year when they offered 3G VPS (actual 512Mb at best with malloc) i just stopped using anything more then 512MB on OpenVZ and only for trivial tasks, with redundancy backups and fully automated deployment. Spending more than 15$ a year on openVZ is a waste of money.

Still hurt? That's a shame, more bullshit there. There's plenty of people maxing out without issues, also thats funny considering none of the nodes have EVER been close to even 75% RAM usage.

I still see the ticket here where you claim you were happy with our services but because we didn't give you a refund for a service you didn't want and went with a chargeback (resulted in account being closed with the rest of your services) oh and lost.

I'll happily post the full ticket if you want me to :)

• @Jupiter said:

SSD KVM or Dedicated servers period ...

I notice you've been making quite some bad comments regarding INIZ. While they may be valid, why not come up with some proof to back up your claims? Otherwise, please stop trolling :-)

Thanked by 2Mark_R ironhide
  • mpkossen said: I notice you've been making quite some bad comments regarding INIZ. While they may be valid, why not come up with some proof to back up your claims? Otherwise, please stop trolling :-)

I had provided all proof in past postings before LET has hacked ...

I was an ex customer and either i am entitled to my opinion or not.

• JupiterJupiter Member
    edited January 2014

Jack said: He has done in other posts but they aren't really valid as he is just upset that Patrick moved to NL (8ms from DC in UK).

He basically terminated 2-3 VPS i had and also stolen the remaining balance in my account after i filled a charge back for the UK VPS that migrated to NL after DDoS. In the end paypal offered partial refund.

In my book that is theft and as i said before either i have the right to my opinion or not ...

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2014

@Jupiter said:
    I had provided all proof in past postings before LET has hacked ...

I was an ex customer and either i am entitled to my opinion or not.

In your above post you claimed:

After wasting my time with INIZ BS VPS last year when they offered 3G VPS (actual 512Mb at best with malloc) i just stopped

Now you posted the real reason why you're slandering everywhere (which I have posted countless times, your account was closed because of chargeback):

Jupiter said: He basically terminated 2-3 VPS i had and also stolen the remaining balance in my account after i filled a charge back for the UK VPS that migrated to NL after DDoS. In the end paypal offered partial refund.

In my book that is theft and as i said before either i have the right to my opinion or not ...

Do you want me to post the ticket publicly? I can understand if you don't want me to.

Otherwise, please stop lying as it seems your anger is taking over :)

• lbftlbft Member
    edited January 2014

Jupiter said: He basically terminated 2-3 VPS i had and also stolen the remaining balance in my account after i filled a charge back

Any reasonable provider will consider a chargeback a valid reason for terminating an account. By charging back you:

• directly cost them a significant chargeback fee
    • cost them time in dealing with it
    • threaten their ability to accept payments, especially given that this industry is relatively high-risk and not liked by payment processors in the first place, and thus threaten the very existence of their business.

What the fuck did you expect?

Thanked by 2rds100 Mark_R
  • lbft said: directly cost them a significant chargeback fee

How much money paypal chargeback cost ? As far as I know it was free ?
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• JupiterJupiter Member
    edited January 2014

lbft said: Any reasonable provider will consider a chargeback a valid reason for terminating an account

So let me understand :)

If your VPS is down for lets say a week due to DDoS and then you are told your IP and server location changes to another country ... with no cancellation option ... a customer cannot charge back ?

and if it does charge back as last resort after the service is materially changed ...

he will loose whatever balance has on its account and whatever other additional services he already paid!!

PS. Funny part is Mr Patrick StormVZ (INIZ) filled charge back via his CC to his own datacenter and threaten legal action to avoid paying DDoS overage fees.

lbft said: What the fuck did you expect?

yes sure ...

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2014

@Jupiter said:

Not entirely true.

Do you want me to post the full ticket here to refresh you?

We acted within our terms, you accepted a refund of 1 VPS. We refunded you. You then later decided to chargeback for credit you added and I believe another VM, this resulted in account closure.

• @iniz i got trouble too for ordering from your offer on leb. i got email requested properly document regarding my cc, pasport\id because it detected fraud. i dont ever got req like this when i order from most of the let\leb offer. may i got some explain ? it was flag as fraud issue due my ip log was from indonesia :(

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2014

I am not siding with anyone but shouldn't this story end some long time ago? All this isn't even remotely related to thread subject so lets end it here, please.

edit.
    @iSky use their support ticket please.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2014

@iSky said:
    iniz i got trouble too for ordering from your offer on leb. i got email requested properly document regarding my cc, pasport\id because it detected fraud. i dont ever got req like this when i order from most of the let\leb offer. may i got some explain ? it was flag as fraud issue due my ip log was from indonesia :(

We don't like to just take money of anyone unless we can be sure the funds are legitimate, we've received a lot of high risk orders/spammers/outbound ddos etc. in the past months so had to up our game to prevent chargebacks and retain good reputation with our merchants. This is totally unrelated to the issue posted here. Not sure what you're wanting to achieve by posting here.

• @GreenValueHost said: kyaky - No, your request is perfectly reasonable and I completely understand. I deeply apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced and I will immediately have your ticket looked into as soon as possible and as compensation for the inconveniences that you have experienced, I am going to credit your account for 2 free months of service and in addition, a free $5.00 deposit into your account balance.

@kyaky said:
    1:30am UTC+10 here. will check the VPS 2mor. Thanks

PM me to reopen thread once you wake up if issue isn't resolved or you want to add follow up.
    Sleep well! :)

This discussion has been closed.