Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share Your "HostGator Dedicated Server" experience
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Share Your "HostGator Dedicated Server" experience

20142014 Member
edited January 2014 in Providers

Please share Your HostGator Dedicated Server experience..
Its Good,Cheap and more :)

Comments

• The title of this thread makes it sound like you were giving HostGator a review on a dedicated server you had purchased -_-

• @Grimmy2 said:
    The title of this thread makes it sound like you were giving HostGator a review on a dedicated server you had purchased -_-

Agreed

• @Grimmy2 @ATHK sorry..its changed

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2014

Pretty sure no one here has a hostgator dedicated server. Why? It's a site based around $7/m or less vps ;)

People here tend to not pay for managed cpanel dedicated. More of a DIY crowd, always been the appeal of this place.

• 4GB RAM for $174/month. How about no?

• i have it..it is very good..thank you

• @dragz said:
    i have it..it is very good..thank you

Dedicated Server ??

• @2014 said:
    Please share Your HostGator Dedicated Server experience..
    Its Good,Cheap and more :)

How is that good and cheap?

You'll only get 4GB RAM and 500GB disk (even without raid 10) for $174/mo. For that price you can get at least 32GB RAM elsewhere.

• never tried their dedi, but the shardhosting is terrible.

• I think WHMCS should be able to give you some feedback on their service.

• No real issues tbh, you get what you pay for. Even from the UK the latency was good. Network is stable resulting in near 99.999% uptime for me.

• Expereince? Personally, no never.
    But recently couple of clients from Hostgator (dedicated servers customers) moved to us, only thing they stated, expensive servers with much lower specifications. Other than that, none of them complained about their services.