Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Looking for a developer (php/mysql/ajax/api)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a developer (php/mysql/ajax/api)

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Hi Folks,

I have a side project that is not time critical and honestly does not have any specific budget set for it, while it is important it is not time sensitive (within reason).

I am looking to develop some automation and changes to the whole lowendspirit project I have a very good idea of what I want and I was going to post the job on oDesk/freelancer etc but thought some people in this community that probably have a deeper understanding of the industry and a better end user experience of current panels might fit the bill better.

If anyone out there has some experience with general php/mysql a touch of ajax and some API integration then I would love to hear from you.

Not looking for a lump sum quote but rather a long term X hours per month with be required to get this done over X months and I want $X p/hour/week/month

Personally I think the initial stages which are essentially just a front end with some API integration work will be a huge amount of work but some of the more advanced features over time may be.

Anyway I am babbling on on so if anyone is interested, perhaps the sort of person that works on multiple projects at a time for a living is interested drop me a PM or leave me your email so I can get in contact, if your work is good I will also use you for the other more important work I have planned over the next few years.

Ant.

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited January 2014

Hi, my name is Dan

I'm a web developer by trade with knowledge in PHP, MySQL, jQuery, JavaScript, CSS, Ajax and a few API's such as twitter, facebook, a few Australian banks and some other things.

Mainly work with Joomla, Wordpress or straight PHP, HTML files done some templating on BoxBilling (it's all pretty straight forward when you've done it for 7 years).

If you would like to take all that into consideration, I would be happy to help, once more information is given about the project itself I could give you an hourly rate quote.

PM me if interested.

Note: I work 9am - 5pm, Mon - Friday, afternoons are free and weekends, as long as the project has strick instructions with what you want it'll be a breeze.

Thanks for reading.

[EDIT] Time zone is GMT + 10