Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No love for WHMBILL ??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No love for WHMBILL ??

edited March 2012 in General

anyone have tried it?
http://whmbill.com/

Comments

• Never heard of it. Hard to get love if they are on version 2.5 and are impossible to find. :/

Thanked by 1Asim
  • Seems dead to me.

Rather would use BoxBilling...

• Yes, we did. It took us a long time to incorporate a "typical" client portal (most of our customers use our inhouse solution), and WHMBILL was one of the ones we tried. It didn't work out, unfortunately - installing issues and API issues despite following everything by the rule, and support was not very successful in helping us either (they were ambitious and polite, but did not address our points). Maybe just bad luck, but it was enough of that to make us go for something else.

cheers -
    oz.

• Looks creepy... I hate creepy looking websites and products. If something better than WHMCS comes along, I'm all for it, until then, we don't mind paying for it.

It seems to me that there are so many easy to use management products out there (not all good), that people will soon start running hosting companies as a second hobby or something.

• One of the "FREATURES" is "Single Order Page", might not be good for VPS's where a lot of information is necessary.

• Thank you for your review
    my friend just give me the link yesterday

:)

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

I'd prefer to develop an in-house system anyday to that :P

Thanked by 1Asim