Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low end box with China IP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low end box with China IP

eloieloi Member
edited March 2012 in General

Hi
I know there is no listing for this, does anyone happen to know of any place that sell VPS or OpenVPN service with China IP.

Comments

• Netpas, an accelerator with China IPs. But it may be to slow to watch videos.

• fanfan Veteran

The cheapest I know is about $130/year for a 256mb box, not in the LEB criteria I think.

• eloieloi Member

Hah, i forgot to say I want to watch video in china just that it is blocking by IP.

• Free Trial: https://reg.netpas.cc/reg.htm?service_id=0
    I used to use it to control my Windows servers, because China Unicom and Telecom are discommunicated

@eloi said: Hah, i forgot to say I want to watch video in china just that it is blocking by IP.

• klikliklikli Member
    edited March 2012

Are there any special reasons that you need a China IP? Like watching movies from tudou?
    It might be possible that a shared hosting in China is sufficient for you as you can install proxy scripts...

• @klikli said: It might be possible that a shared hosting in China is sufficient for you as you can install proxy scripts...

It's impossible. In locked China, THEY fear freedom, so if you want to setup any websites, you're requied to apply an ICP license from Ministry of Industry and Information Technology first.
    like a criminal.

And there are many licenses requied according to your website types, such as culture license, music & video license, public security license,etc. Sina China has 13 licenses.

• eloieloi Member

Hi
    Yeah i just want to watch some video like on tudou or something. But if it is so difficult I think I can do without it.

• @eloi said: Yeah i just want to watch some video like on tudou or something. But if it is so difficult I think I can do without it.

I mean, proxy script is impossible. You should find a VPS or shared hotsing with ssh, but I think it's expensive. About $150/year for 256M box.

• eloieloi Member

Alright thanks for the help, I see if netpass is usable for video if not I guess I got to pass.