Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap 16GB ram Dedi's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap 16GB ram Dedi's

iSidleiSidle Member
edited January 2014 in Requests

I'm looking for a cheap dedicated (europe preferred), around 35 euros for a dedicated server.

Specs:
HDD: 250-500GB

RAM: 16GB

CPU: ±3.00Ghz

Network speed: 100 Mbps+

Comments

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited January 2014

try www.ecatel.co.uk

Edit: nvm, no budget.

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited January 2014

seflow.it has no offers without setup costs currently but you always can try them

you can there always upgrade to proper ddos protection (needed with gameservers) when necessary, but its going to exceed your 30 euros budget.

a cheaper option to have good ddos protection is www.x4b.org link them to your dedi using a GRE_Tunnel.

• @Mark_R said:
    seflow.it has no offers without setup costs currently but you always can try them

you can there always upgrade to proper ddos protection (needed with gameservers) when necessary, but its going to exceed your 30 euros budget.

I can get around the same with kimsufi.com for 30 euros, so I'm just looking around for other options, the plan with Intel Core ™ i7-3770S (PS-29) does suit my needs but I wanted to check other deals.

• @iSidle said:
    I can get around the same with kimsufi.com for 30 euros, so I'm just looking around for other options, the plan with Intel Core ™ i7-3770S (PS-29) does suit my needs but I wanted to check other deals.

thats good, always check for more options, lets see what's available.

• @Mark_R said:

Too bad you cant costumize their SYS servers, if I'd be able to get them with 16GB ram, that would be awesome

• @iSidle said:
    Too bad you cant costumize their SYS servers, if I'd be able to get them with 16GB ram, that would be awesome

I agree, 16 gb ram is always nice.

• iSidleiSidle Member
    edited January 2014

No one really?!