Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Curious - Who provides maximum bandwidth for the price?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just Curious - Who provides maximum bandwidth for the price?

ironhideironhide Member
edited January 2014 in General

Guys

Just curious, which provider offers maximum bandwidth for their VPS packages? Will really appreciate if you add some provider and their offer links ( and how much b/w do they offer)

For example, @ryanarp from Catalyst offers unmetered b/w for their 96mb VPS on a Gbit port. @fliphost also offers unmetered one for their storage plans on 100Mbit port :)

Comments

• they might be displaying bandwidth as "unmetered" but i still wonder what they would respond with if i'd ask the exact amount until they suspend by placing a ticket.

• ironhideironhide Member
    edited January 2014

Mark_R said: i still wonder what they would respond

@fliphost had mentioned it a few times that their one is unmetered and few of their clients are pushing upto 22TB/month :)

and I also aked @ryanarp about this, and he said as long as it will not be considered as abuse, its good.

• @ironhide said:

fliphost had mentioned it a few times that their one is unmetered and few of their clients are pushing upto 22TB/month :)

22tb through a vps? lol

• Mark_R said: 22tb through a vps? lol

what's to lol?

• ironhide said: what's to lol?

you'd expect someone takes a dedi if he has this amount of traffic going through.

• RuchirablogRuchirablog Member
    edited January 2014

I'm using fliphost unmetered VPS to serve around 8-10TB a month

• i83i83 Member

@ironhide said:
    and I also aked ryanarp about this, and he said as long as it will not be considered as abuse, its good.

Our fair share port VPS are exactly the same; no abuse from you = no caps from us.

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • i83 said: no abuse from you = no caps from us.

• Tilaa 1gb port unmetered bandwidth.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

Well for some reason vanilla didn't alert me of this post :) As far as my unmetered plan goes as long as you're not doing something intentionally abusive. There is no reason for us to say anything.

Thanked by 1ironhide