Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Dedicated server/Node server provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Dedicated server/Node server provider

I want to know which dedicated server provider mostly LEB/LET provider uses.which provide cheapest server and additionale ip addresses.

Comments

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited January 2014

Edit: nvm didn't read the main post correctly.

• @Om1990 Colocrossing and QP

Thanked by 1qps
  • ColoCrossing is good but they are not a budget/cheap provider.Cheapest for US would Datashack & QuickPacket. They provide IPs at cheapest rates as well

• Both have out of stock have higher range for which i am not looking for

• Can anybody suggest me if we sell vps on a dedicated server than how much abuse complaints dedicated server provider can handle.

• Can anybody also able to suggest me a 16 GB RAM and +3.00 GHZ cpu speed 500Gb Disk with raid 10 disk server for monthly $30 and 16 usable ip may includ ip cost extra

• @Om1990 said:
    Can anybody also able to suggest me a 16 GB RAM and +3.00 GHZ cpu speed 500Gb Disk with raid 10 disk server for monthly $30 and 16 usable ip may includ ip cost extra

RAID10 dedicated server so at least 4 disks for $30/month? ~.~

Thanked by 2Maximum_VPS Mark_R
  • May be RAID10 for vps or otherwise a dedi @ that price

• 8QE8QE Member

Enzu?

• @ concerto49 plz provide me link so i can view your plans and also mention extra ip subnet price

• @Om1990 said:
    @ concerto49 plz provide me link so i can view your plans and also mention extra ip subnet price

He's not offering it..

• @0xdragon said:
    He's not offering it..

Not for $30/month no, but we could offer something :)

• Although not at $30 monthly, I vouch for Limestone Networks.

• @om1990 - Delimiter has Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB Disk $20/month (when paid quarterly) or $30/month (when paid monthly)

• mcmyhostmcmyhost Member
    edited January 2014

@MarkTurner said:
    om1990 - Delimiter has Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB Disk $20/month (when paid quarterly) or $30/month (when paid monthly)

Not RAID 10 and doesn't have 16 IPv4.

• I am still not find a hosting provider who can provide me 16 GB RAM,Raid 10 disk, and +3.0 Ghz cpu. please if you have any known provider than mention here.

• @Om1990 said:
    I am still not find a hosting provider who can provide me 16 GB RAM,Raid 10 disk, and +3.0 Ghz cpu. please if you have any known provider than mention here.

Long story short, nobody is ever going to offer you this at $30/mth ever. Don't bother looking or asking.

• @0xdragon said:
    Long story short, nobody is ever going to offer you this at $30/mth ever. Don't bother looking or asking.

Yeah seriously, Raid 10 alone is 4 disks so that's at least $30 or more as just an add on right there, no one's going to give you a full server for that.

• MarkTurner said: - Delimiter has Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB Disk $20/month (when paid quarterly) or $30/month (when paid monthly)

Still available?

• Sledger said: ColoCrossing is good but they are not a budget/cheap provider

They are very cheap imo.

• @zhuanyi - They have a handful left - email [email protected] and they'll get you sorted out

• @om1990 if you take the offer I mentioned earlier - add second 500GB disk for $10/month and then request a /29 subnet (yes from January 1st you can request if you can justify it) check pricing - then you can probably do the whole thing for < $50.

• MarkTurner said: @zhuanyi - They have a handful left - email [email protected] and they'll get you sorted out

Just emailed, thanks!

• As far as i know, the best list was Softlayer, Colocrossing, OVH. For the dedicated, the most i known well was @qps QuickPacket @concerto49 for CloudShard both of them was well known among LET member.

• Just to let everyone know Steve has re-enabled the XMAS2013 coupon for DelimiterVPS for those who would like to get a server from them, the original LET ads is here:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/19222/two-day-blowout-dual-hex-48gb-2tb-49-atom-5-dual-xeon-16gb-500gb-20

Thanks @MarkTurner

• @zhuanyi got a benchmark and speedtest review from the customer ? would love like to read it first :D

• @iSky said:
    zhuanyi got a benchmark and speedtest review from the customer ? would love like to read it first :D

Sure, I will when I get it, haven't received it yet, I guess I probably need to give it a few days

• @zhuanyi i just got some of GOOD and BAD reviews so, wanna be sure, before going the annualy payment for the atom one. it was very good deal

• @iSky said:
    zhuanyi i just got some of GOOD and BAD reviews so, wanna be sure, before going the annualy payment for the atom one. it was very good deal

Understandable, I will post something as soon as I have access to the server

• iSky said: @zhuanyi i just got some of GOOD and BAD reviews so, wanna be sure, before going the annualy payment for the atom one. it was very good deal

I just received my dedicated server, will post benchmarks on this post as they runs along

CPU model :  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU            5150  @ 2.66GHz
    Number of cores : 4
    CPU frequency :  2666.664 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 15947 MB
    Total amount of swap : 8031 MB
    System uptime :   20 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 106MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 63.1MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 49.5MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 3.87MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 9.69MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 11.0MB/s