Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RoboVPS®: Dedicate server with unmetered traffic on 1 Gbit/s port in Moscow, Russia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RoboVPS®: Dedicate server with unmetered traffic on 1 Gbit/s port in Moscow, Russia

rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Happy to announce new action. Until 31 Aug you may receive various dedicated server with unmetered traffic on 1 Gbit/s + additional free month!

Platform based on Dell, HPE. Detailed information you can read on our site https://www.robovps.biz/en/dedicated_servers_in_russia/
Price begin from 6400₽ (around 62€).

Looking glass for Germany and Russia location can be found at https://www.robovps.biz/en/faq/55-our_data_center.html

Feel free contact us for pre sales question by webchat on site or by contact email: [email protected]

We accept wire transfer (in Russia, USA or EU), bank cards (Except cards issued in EC and/or in Euro), Webmoney, Crypto (BTC, ETH, USDT, LiteCoin etc.) payments.

bb9a3225.jpg

Comments

• DessgunDessgun Member

Wow, new photo.
    What's going on in this photo?

• LeviLevi Member

@Dessgun said:
    Wow, new photo.

People running to freedom…

Thanked by 2Dessgun Shade
  • rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

We have a program for pensioners in Moscow that helps them eat an active and healthy lifestyle. It's free, but you have to be retired to join the program. In this photo, this program is in action: elderly people are learning to swim on sup boards.

PS. But some people in the photo are violating the rules of water safety - they are not wearing life jackets.

@Dessgun said:
    Wow, new photo.

Ah, ukrobots, ukrobots... At least the border guards do not kill them. This is not the Tisa River, that is Moscow River and anyone who don't like live in Russia may go away without any problem.

• DessgunDessgun Member

@rustelekom said:

@Dessgun said:
    Wow, new photo.

Ah, ukrobots, ukrobots... At least the border guards do not kill them. This is not the Tisa River, that is Moscow River and anyone who don't like live in Russia may go away without any problem.

Hey, are you offended by my picture of the bears?
    I just thought it was the remnants of your fleet, that's why I asked, no offense, just a little funny :)
    Good luck with your sales.

edited July 2

@Dessgun: Ah, sorry, I meant to reply to Levi, not you. Sorry again.