Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS start from €1 per month (IPv4 - Hourly payment) - over 75 locations available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS start from €1 per month (IPv4 - Hourly payment) - over 75 locations available

caasifycaasify Member, Patron Provider

We have any VPS configuration from any location that you may need: https://caasify.com

Are you tired of searching and spending money on different providers? We've got you covered. Top up your balance and create VPS from any provider you need. If the provider didn't satisfy you, delete the VPS and switch to another provider in your account!

Availability: 8 Providers, over 75 data centers from 23 counties!

Spot VM:
RAM: 1GB
Disk: 20GB Nvme
CPU: 1 Core Intel V4 (shared)
IPv4: included
Price: €1/month (hourly payment)
Order now

Standard VM:
RAM: 4GB
Disk: 40GB SSD
CPU: 2 Core Intel Gold (shared)
Locations: 5 locations available
IPv4: included (€0.61)
Price: €3.98/month (hourly payment)
Order now

Credit cards and USDT-TRC20 are accepted.

Discover the convenience of Caasify - a marketplace where you can effortlessly access services from over eight providers in one place. Simplify your service ordering experience today!

You can use our WHMCS module to resell VPS if you are a web hosting company.
If you operate a datacenter, we invite you to join our marketplace!

Comments

• jenkkijenkki Member

@caasify said: Top up your balance and create VPS from any provider you need.

You at least make it look like you're buying before you register. Otherwise, as always, first sign up and then see. What other locations are present at the stated starting price?

Also as far as I understand from the description it is necessary to replenish the balance for some minimum amount like $10 before buying?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 29

It isn't hourly payment, It wants at least the monthly added to your account.
    edit: Looks like a desync in-between your client area and your module.

The client area says xx$ but your module say 0$.

• How long does it take for a VPS to provision? Have been waiting 1+ hour and the VPS ist still not reachable.

@lowendtalkxdax said:
    How long does it take for a VPS to provision? Have been waiting 1+ hour and the VPS ist still not reachable.

Yea my VPS is broken too, doesn't even ping, gg.

• caasifycaasify Member, Patron Provider

@jenkki said:

@caasify said: Top up your balance and create VPS from any provider you need.

You at least make it look like you're buying before you register. Otherwise, as always, first sign up and then see. What other locations are present at the stated starting price?

Also as far as I understand from the description it is necessary to replenish the balance for some minimum amount like $10 before buying?

The spot VM is currently available in Istanbul, but it is increasing. You can subscribe on the website, and we will inform you when the new spot VM has been added.
    There is no minimum charge.

@Neoon said:
    It isn't hourly payment, It wants at least the monthly added to your account.
    edit: Looks like a desync in-between your client area and your module.

The client area says xx$ but your module say 0$.

There is no minimum balance required.
    You may see the Euro on one section and the USD on the other section.

@lowendtalkxdax said:
    How long does it take for a VPS to provision? Have been waiting 1+ hour and the VPS ist still not reachable.

It is instant delivery. You can check the VM information by clicking on this link.

@Neoon said: Yea my VPS is broken too, doesn't even ping, gg.

Could you please check once again? Some of the providers may take a little bit longer.

• Attention: Spot VMs are designed for temporary, flexible workloads and should not be used for critical or production environments.

Key Points to Consider:

Preemption Risk: Spot VMs can be preempted (terminated) by the cloud provider at any time when the capacity is needed elsewhere.

No Guarantees: There is no guarantee of availability or uptime for Spot VMs.
    Best Use Cases: Suitable for batch processing, development, testing, and other non-critical workloads.

For stable, reliable, and guaranteed performance, we recommend choosing the standard VM offerings.

Why would someone purchase your Spot VM when it can be suspended or terminated at any time without notification? Isn't that just like throwing money away?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited June 29

It is disingenuous to claim there are 75 locations starting at 1 EUR. From what I see there's just one location for 1 EUR, all others are more expensive. But from the title one would think you can have a low spec 1 EUR VM in any of the 75 locations. At best, it is a click-bait.

Also as mentioned just above, people on LET aren't used to 1 EUR/mo VMs being "throw-away" plans to be randomly terminated by the providers. No other offer here will claim they can do that to cheap plans. So you will be expected to provide better standards than that.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
    edited June 29

After 2 Hours the 1$ Spot VM finally works.
    The only Debian template, which is Debian 10 is also broken.

• titustitus Member

I just curious, this 'Spot VM' is from which provider? Probably it's a "resold" product also. (but I never heard about them). Ps: I not tried this product(s).

@Neoon
    Can You share an ASN, or IP range? (public or PM). Thank You!

@titus said:
    I just curious, this 'Spot VM' is from which provider? Probably it's a "resold" product also. (but I never heard about them). Ps: I not tried this product(s).

@Neoon
    Can You share an ASN, or IP range? (public or PM). Thank You!

BigCore same Provider, no idea why its listed double as SpotVM.

Thanked by 1titus
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

Only €1/month** vps service that I have found decent enough is from NetCup.

** - actually it is 0.84 euros/month ≈ 0.90 US$

• totally false haha ​​say 4 euros is worth 40 euros hahaha

edited June 30

@khalequzzaman said: Why would someone purchase your Spot VM when it can be suspended or terminated at any time without notification? Isn't that just like throwing money away?

@rm_ said: Also as mentioned just above, people on LET aren't used to 1 EUR/mo VMs being "throw-away" plans to be randomly terminated by the providers. No other offer here will claim they can do that to cheap plans. So you will be expected to provide better standards than that.

This is why it is called a Spot VM. You can also purchase it from Google Cloud, AWS or Azure

@Neoon said:
    After 2 Hours the 1$ Spot VM finally works.
    The only Debian template, which is Debian 10 is also broken.

Preparing the Spot VM may take 3-4 minutes to calculate the unused resources before creating the VM.

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@rm_ said: It is disingenuous to claim there are 75 locations starting at 1 EUR. From what I see there's just one location for 1 EUR, all others are more expensive. But from the title one would think you can have a low spec 1 EUR VM in any of the 75 locations. At best, it is a click-bait.

@Neoon said: BigCore same Provider, no idea why its listed double as SpotVM.

Providers who have unused resources will be added to the Spot category. Currently BigCore is the option but it can be changed or upgrade.

What is Spot VM?
    Providers use unused computing capacity at significantly lower prices than standard on-demand instances. The trade-off is that spot VMs can be terminated by the cloud provider with little notice if the capacity is needed for other tasks. This makes them suitable for flexible and fault-tolerant workloads, such as batch processing, containerized applications, and development/testing environments. Spot VMs are an excellent way to reduce cloud computing costs while utilizing spare capacity.

For example, you can order:

16GB of RAM
    80GB Nvme drive
    Xeon V4 CPU, IPv4
    only 4 Euros per month!

• Dev License: This installation of WHMCS is running under a Development License and is not authorized to be used for production use. Please report any cases of abuse to [email protected]

https://whmcs.caasify.com/

edited June 30

@bobochacha said:

Dev License: This installation of WHMCS is running under a Development License and is not authorized to be used for production use. Please report any cases of abuse to [email protected]

This is no production use.

Please visit: https://my.caasify.com

• @caasify said:

@bobochacha said:

Dev License: This installation of WHMCS is running under a Development License and is not authorized to be used for production use. Please report any cases of abuse to [email protected]

This is no production use.

Please visit: https://my.caasify.com

Thanks, The price is good!

Thanked by 1caasify

The spot vm information has been upgraded. 4GB RAM only €1.

Spot VM:
    RAM: 4GB
    Disk: 20GB Nvme
    CPU: 2 Core Intel V4 (shared)
    IPv4: included
    Price: €1/month (hourly payment)

Now, you can use the Caasify WHMCS module to resell VPS from Hetzner, Vultr, DigitalOcean, and Linode on your website.