Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ddos protection for my vps?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ddos protection for my vps?

ArrowBoiArrowBoi Member

Hi so I need ddos protection for my vps and only place I've heard is path.net but it seems like we need to contact them for pricing, anyways I heard a lot of stuff for path.net so I wanna know if there are any alternatives so that I can research them before I choose an ideal one.

I will say that I have no experience regarding this and would appreciate guidance throughout the process from the company.

Also I have no idea on the budget so I cannot set a budget. So that means just let me know on how much it costs, also Ig the traffic depends on my vps? my vps has a badwidth limit of 1TB just to be clear.

Its in singapore btw.

I'm currently looking for options in singapore and germany.

Comments

• Get a big scary dog to sniff packets.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • ArrowBoiArrowBoi Member

@totally_not_banned said:
    Get a big scary dog to sniff packets.

whenever I see you in my notifications I'm prepared to hear a joke

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • nohavpsnohavps Member, Patron Provider

A few days ago some clients came who have problems with the patch, they had teamspeak games, we offered a solution from cosmicguard and it works perfectly for them, we have it in convetry UK in case you are interested

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

Back to one thread every couple days...
    Maybe it would just be better to consolidate q and ask together sometimes. You were provided that same feedback by many others some time back.

Good luck

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 29

Why not get a VPS with DDoS filtering included? Routing your traffic off net for filtering adds a bottleneck and point of failure.

Edit: If your pricing isn't Contabo-style I will have GSL available in Singapore next month. Best you can get.

• kaitkait Member

Path sucks ass, @RoyaleHosting is fine (going to pick up a VPS in Q3 and bytefilter (haven't used them or anything good/bad about them) bytefilter has more locations, but Royal should be fine for NL (close to germany)

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@ArrowBoi said:
    Hi so I need ddos protection for my vps and only place I've heard is path.net but it seems like we need to contact them for pricing, anyways I heard a lot of stuff for path.net so I wanna know if there are any alternatives so that I can research them before I choose an ideal one.

I will say that I have no experience regarding this and would appreciate guidance throughout the process from the company.

Also I have no idea on the budget so I cannot set a budget. So that means just let me know on how much it costs, also Ig the traffic depends on my vps? my vps has a badwidth limit of 1TB just to be clear.

Its in singapore btw.

Our VPS services include excellent DDoS Protection, you can read more about it here: https://royalehosting.net/ddos-protection

We do not use any 3rd party providers for the protection, meaning we aren't reselling someone else's capacity, it's all being mitigated within our network.

You can find more information about the VPS services we offer here: https://royalehosting.net/store/vps

@kait said:
    Path sucks ass, @RoyaleHosting is fine (going to pick up a VPS in Q3 and bytefilter (haven't used them or anything good/bad about them) bytefilter has more locations, but Royal should be fine for NL (close to germany)

Thank you for the mention! :)

• kaitkait Member

@RoyaleHosting said: excellent DDoS Protection

I wouldn't say this, sounds ehhh, like youre sucking yourself off :joy: but I like you regardless :wink:

edited June 29

@kait said:

I wouldn't say this, sounds ehhh, like youre sucking yourself off :joy: but I like you regardless :wink:

I am just quoting the feedback customers provided ;)

• kaitkait Member

@RoyaleHosting said: I am just quoting the feedback customers provided ;)

Oh I bet, I will become one as well soon :wink: just need to file taxes and get my head cleared up.

@kait said:

@RoyaleHosting said: I am just quoting the feedback customers provided ;)

Oh I bet, I will become one as well soon :wink: just need to file taxes and get my head cleared up.

Sounds good ;) looking forward to it!

Thanked by 1kait
    edited June 30

@plumberg said:
    Back to one thread every couple days...
    Maybe it would just be better to consolidate q and ask together sometimes. You were provided that same feedback by many others some time back.

Good luck

sure bud, I'd love to mix up topics and discussions

you don't get it do you? the last time I was told that by many people was when all the threads were related to "starting a host".

This time each topic is different.
    Maybe look again before you make a useless post.

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

Its in singapore btw.

Our VPS services include excellent DDoS Protection, you can read more about it here: https://royalehosting.net/ddos-protection

We do not use any 3rd party providers for the protection, meaning we aren't reselling someone else's capacity, it's all being mitigated within our network.

You can find more information about the VPS services we offer here: https://royalehosting.net/store/vps

I never thought I'd see this company on LET, I've seen your name a few times when I used NL hosts.

anyways I'll take a look.

@ArrowBoi said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

Its in singapore btw.

I never thought I'd see this company on LET, I've seen your name a few times when I used NL hosts.

Awesome! sounds good :)

edited June 30

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

Its in singapore btw.

I noticed there was a coming soon under singapore option while ordering vps, any ETA on its release?

@ArrowBoi said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

Its in singapore btw.

I noticed there was a coming soon under singapore option while ordering vps, any ETA on its release?

Currently planned for early 2025, hoping to deploy it sooner though, depends highly on how fast LA will be ready.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

What color of dog is more effective?

@yoursunny said:

What color of dog is more effective?

black :)

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

Its in singapore btw.

Currently planned for early 2025, hoping to deploy it sooner though, depends highly on how fast LA will be ready.

any thoughts on what cpu model will be used?

@ArrowBoi said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@RoyaleHosting said:

@ArrowBoi said:

Its in singapore btw.

any thoughts on what cpu model will be used?

We haven't chosen the specific hypervisor hardware yet for Singapore

• AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

@kait said:

Nah, i can vouche for them.
    @RoyaleHosting has great DDoS Protection.
    We have colocation with them and they stopped some big attacks that other hosting providers wont stop. So if your ever looking to a hosting for colocation/DDoS migration, Royalehosting is a good place to go.

• kaitkait Member

@AirnodeHosting said: Nah, i can vouche for them.

I don't care, I like Royalehost, but saying it like that just gave me own dick sucking energy.