Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a whmcs module to sell vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for a whmcs module to sell vps

Hi so I want to sell vps through a whmcs module.

Basically I want to do a 24H setup where after I receive a order, I get an invoice for that where I basically then pay and after that I can fulfill my client's order.

That is the concept I wish to go for.

If there is any here that you guys have used in the past and have liked please let me know, I've seen a few on the marketplace but can't really trust due to lack of reviews.

Comments

• AirnodeHostingAirnodeHosting Member, Patron Provider

Use virtualizor and then the whmcs module of virtualizor.

Works great for me and is like an instand setup of the vps after payment.

1 thing is that you still need to accept the order afterwards, but at that time the vps is already up and running. Client happy, you happy.

• LeviLevi Member

Well, there was shitty marketing attempt by caasify. Good reason to try them

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • nohavpsnohavps Member, Patron Provider

We use virtualizor, it's perfect, everything we need works and their support is great, good team, they told us that they will include many new features in the coming months.

• ArrowBoiArrowBoi Member

@Levi said:

read a lot of stuff in their thread, I don't wanna go for it.

• LeviLevi Member

@ArrowBoi said:

@Levi said:

There is also Time4VPS https://www.time4vps.com/resellers/ they have WHMCS addon. You add funds and create VPS. Automated afaik.

edited June 28

@Levi said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@Levi said:

There is also Time4VPS https://www.time4vps.com/resellers/ they have WHMCS addon. You add funds and create VPS. Automated afaik.

so I checked their whmcs module and it was last updated in 2022 and someone made an issue on their github in 2023 and got no response.

• Use proxmox or virtfusion for your own sanity. Virtualizor will give you a headache sooner or later

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
    edited June 28

what are you talking about? I'm looking for companies that are have a VPS Reseller plan with a WHMCS reseller module? not for a control panel?

I don't care what panel they're using.

• LeviLevi Member

@ArrowBoi said:

@Levi said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@Levi said:

so I checked their whmcs module and it was last updated in 2022 and someone made an issue on their github in 2023 and got no response.

Contact their support directly. 100% worker who created whmcs module is no longer in company so they do not care for anything until support receives complaint.

@Levi said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@Levi said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@Levi said:

Contact their support directly. 100% worker who created whmcs module is no longer in company so they do not care for anything until support receives complaint.

alright

• @ArrowBoi said:
    what are you talking about? I'm looking for companies that are have a VPS Reseller plan with a WHMCS reseller module? not for a control panel?

Wasn't specified in thread nor topic

@ArrowBoi said: Basically I want to do a 24H setup where after I receive a order, I get an invoice for that where I basically then pay and after that I can fulfill my client's order.

@BilohBucks said:

@ArrowBoi said:

Wasn't specified in thread nor topic

edited June 28

ya its my fault for not being clear, lets just continue the topic.

edited June 28

are there any free or cheaper alternatives to virtfusion or virtualizor?

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

@ArrowBoi said:
    are there any free or cheaper alternatives to virtfusion or virtualizor?

Proxmox is free 🤷‍♂️

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 28

@ArrowBoi said: are there any free or cheaper alternatives to virtfusion or virtualizor?

no really, and the cheaper they are, the more sluggish they are.

https://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/proxmox-ve-cloud-vps

since the past 6 mo of updates, I can actually start to recommend it.

it does need some work to set it up, but this is valid for all others.

@BasToTheMax said: Proxmox is free 🤷‍♂️

True,but I would not recommend anyone to have nodes on public IP and give others ( customers ) access to the node, even if it is on user level. ( limited access )

• LeviLevi Member

People, do you understand that op wants this:

• Provider whmcs module;
    • Add funds to provider;
    • Sell vps from his own whmcs via providers module;

No bs woth proxmox, virtualizor etc.

Thanked by 1host_c
    edited June 28

@Levi said:
    People, do you understand that op wants this:

• Provider whmcs module;
    • Add funds to provider;
    • Sell vps from his own whmcs via providers module;

No bs woth proxmox, virtualizor etc.

nah its okay I later changed the topic https://hrzn.pics/1HghAAIjIc

I would like to know that too but I'll just create a proper post for that later.