Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cpu intel xeon platinum 8276L ram 128G DDR4 3200 Hard 2T nvme or ssd
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cpu intel xeon platinum 8276L ram 128G DDR4 3200 Hard 2T nvme or ssd

ArashhArashh Member

Hello . Any one has a offer? the cpu is important to me and want it to be this exactly.

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 27

Hello @Arashh we possible give you

2x xeon platinum 8276L
    128 GB ram
    2 TB SSD NVME
    10 GBs port speed
    USA Location

350$/month or with 3 months advanced payment it's possible 300$/month

Regards,
    Calin

• ArashhArashh Member

@Calin said:

2x xeon platinum 8276L
    128 GB ram
    2 TB SSD NVME
    10 GBs port speed
    USA Location

Regards,
    Calin

Do you have a website?

• ArashhArashh Member

@Arashh said:
    Hello . Any one has a offer? the cpu is important to me and want it to be this exactly.

EU location would be better if availabel.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 27

@Arashh said: Do you have a website?

>

Hello yes https://ihostart.com , but this deal don t found on our website , just write us to PM and we possible negotiate , because first need check if my seller have this CPUs on stock

Regards,
    Calin

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Calin said:

2x xeon platinum 8276L
    128 GB ram
    2 TB SSD NVME
    10 GBs port speed
    USA Location

Regards,
    Calin

$300/m for two of that CPU? I'll take 10.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • ArashhArashh Member

@crunchbits said:

@Calin said:

2x xeon platinum 8276L
    128 GB ram
    2 TB SSD NVME
    10 GBs port speed
    USA Location

Regards,
    Calin

do you have someplace to offer?

• ArashhArashh Member

no one?

• layer7layer7 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hi,

with @Calin you already have an offer. So thats maybe not "no one" =)

But your problem is the CPU. Too specific and too expensive to buy just for this individual request for an anonymous entity that is asking on a low-cost forum.

I assume that you need this CPU because it has specific CPU capabilities. For sure these are also provided with other CPU models... maybe not with this core count or clockspeed, but if you make it this much specific, you limit yourself ( and the hosters ) a lot.

And the result is as it seems, not too many offers.

Actually you can be lucky that Calin does offer it.

If you want more offers, think about what you really really need and maybe you can also allow other CPU modules.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • LeviLevi Member

Intel platinum is very good cpu. Better than epyc. But it is xpensive to buy and to deploy as it is power hungry. What features from it?

• woodster050woodster050 Member, Host Rep

I’d honestly look at MS azure if your desperate for this CPU but it’s not cheap at all

• @crunchbits said:

@Calin said:

2x xeon platinum 8276L
    128 GB ram
    2 TB SSD NVME
    10 GBs port speed
    USA Location

Regards,
    Calin

n/a atm (like your 4,5gb, PA) ;)

@Levi said:
    Intel platinum is very good cpu. Better than epyc. But it is xpensive to buy and to deploy as it is power hungry. What features from it?

Hi,

since i am curious:

Based on what is this 82xx platinum better than Epyc?

If i check passmark it says that platinum does not even play the same game compared to the same generation Epyc's ( i did not scroll down far enough to check if this 82xx platinum is even to any Epyc compareable )...

• LeviLevi Member

@layer7 said:

@Levi said:

Hi,

since i am curious:

Based on what is this 82xx platinum better than Epyc?

If i check passmark it says that platinum does not even play the same game compared to the same generation Epyc's ( i did not scroll down far enough to check if this 82xx platinum is even to any Epyc compareable )...

It has AI learning related things afaik. Msrp on that platinum is ~13k a die.

@Levi said:
    It has AI learning related things afaik. Msrp on that platinum is ~13k a die.

Hi,

yes

Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost) Ja

according to

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/de/de/ark/products/192475/intel-xeon-platinum-8276l-processor-38-5m-cache-2-20-ghz.html

But that CPU is from 2019... i wonder how much AI power is really inside...

So yes, if the customer specifically needs this function, then he needs this CPU ( or others from intel ).

I would not go so far to say that this makes the Intel CPU better than Epyc. But maybe better when specifically used this instruction set of the CPU.

From my understanding i assume you refer to the Intel cpu to be in general better than the Epyc... i mussunderstood you, sorry....

• ArashhArashh Member

@layer7 said:
    Hi,

with @Calin you already have an offer. So thats maybe not "no one" =)

But your problem is the CPU. Too specific and too expensive to buy just for this individual request for an anonymous entity that is asking on a low-cost forum.

I assume that you need this CPU because it has specific CPU capabilities. For sure these are also provided with other CPU models... maybe not with this core count or clockspeed, but if you make it this much specific, you limit yourself ( and the hosters ) a lot.

And the result is as it seems, not too many offers.

Actually you can be lucky that Calin does offer it.

If you want more offers, think about what you really really need and maybe you can also allow other CPU modules.

calin offer is to good to be true tho. but thanks for taking the time and reply. I want this specific hardware for how much can you provide it for me ? ( I dont want to buy the hardware just renting it :D )

@Arashh said:
    calin offer is to good to be true tho. but thanks for taking the time and reply. I want this specific hardware for how much can you provide it for me ? ( I dont want to buy the hardware just renting it :D )

Hi,

as to this specific hardware ( 8276L ) we will not offer it.

And honestly i dont understand why you just wont take the offer from @Calin .... is it too cheap to be true?

Well i assume calin would also be so kind to raise the pricing for you, if this makes you feel better ;-)

Unfortunately the situation did not change. If i check on ebay, that cpu is around 3000,- EUR to buy. So giving you a price of 300 USD for TWO of them, is nothing else but either fake or calin was drunk when he calculated the offer or he is just a saint that loves you.

In any way, be thankful that he dared to offer you a server that has a buying price of >6k for 300 USD ( he has to wait 2 years to have just his invest returned ) and buy it before calin changes his mind ^^;

If someone does not have this hardware on stock, he wont offer it for that price. Not even close. We would charge easily 600-700 EUR for this. But i wont buy it, because its so special, that if ever you cancel, noone else will rent it.

And i assume most other hosters here are in the same situation.

So if nothing speaks against calin as a provider for you, i suggest just to just take it, if you really need it.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • ArashhArashh Member

@layer7 said:

@Arashh said:

Hi,

as to this specific hardware ( 8276L ) we will not offer it.

And honestly i dont understand why you just wont take the offer from @Calin .... is it too cheap to be true?

Well i assume calin would also be so kind to raise the pricing for you, if this makes you feel better ;-)

Unfortunately the situation did not change. If i check on ebay, that cpu is around 3000,- EUR to buy. So giving you a price of 300 USD for TWO of them, is nothing else but either fake or calin was drunk when he calculated the offer or he is just a saint that loves you.

In any way, be thankful that he dared to offer you a server that has a buying price of >6k for 300 USD ( he has to wait 2 years to have just his invest returned ) and buy it before calin changes his mind ^^;

If someone does not have this hardware on stock, he wont offer it for that price. Not even close. We would charge easily 600-700 EUR for this. But i wont buy it, because its so special, that if ever you cancel, noone else will rent it.

And i assume most other hosters here are in the same situation.

So if nothing speaks against calin as a provider for you, i suggest just to just take it, if you really need it.

What do you Have in stock for around 600 700 EUR? ANd Saint dont love me I know that . Im gonna be scammed and Saint gonna laugh at me. lmao.

@Arashh said:

What do you Have in stock for around 600 700 EUR? ANd Saint dont love me I know that . Im gonna be scammed and Saint gonna laugh at me. lmao.

Hi,

ah ok, i understand.

Well 600-700 EUR is quiet some budget. You can have a lot for it. But that again is the problem. Too many possibilities.

At best you name specific hardware capabilities.

Or you will have to tell us what you want to do, if you can not name specific hardware.

Then we can think about solutions for you.

If you want to do deep learning stuff, maybe a combination with a GPU will be better for you. Your budget allows this option.

I simply dont know what you want to do. What software you are using and what needs this software / your project has.

The better you can explain that, and the more you can define flexible boundaries in which the offer must take place hardware wise, the more easy you make it for the hosters and the more offers you will receive.

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@Arashh said:

We would be able to offer the following:

2x Intel Xeon Platinum 8276L
    128GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    2TB Enterprise NVMe
    10Gbps port @ 300TB outbound bandwidth usage (unmetered inbound)
    2.5Tbps DDoS Protection (https://royalehosting.net/ddos-protection)
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Datacenter: Equinix AM5)
    99,99% Uptime SLA (https://royalehosting.net/legal/service-level-agreement)

For €700/month with the first term being quarterly, after which it can be monthly renewed.

However, if you are also okay with for example dual Intel Xeon Platinum 8173M that would significantly reduce the price.