Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS in Switzerland with unlimited bandwidth + accepts crypto
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Switzerland with unlimited bandwidth + accepts crypto

The title. Budget up to 50 dollars per month (depending on specs). So far I haven't found anything trustworthy. There is Zare parental company (https://nitrous-networks.com/virtual-dedicated-servers) but looks quite dead to me, if you try to order VPS it shows Debian 9 as their latest Debian version.

Both IP and location should be in Switzerland.

Comments

• hosthatch has a swiss location, I run a few clusters there. There's also Infomaniak.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @fluffernutter said:
    hosthatch has a swiss location, I run a few clusters there. There's also Infomaniak.

Hosthatch does not have unlimited bandwidth. Will check Infomaniak later. What payment option do they have?

• conceptconcept Member

hosttech but they don't accept crypto.

• jahrincjahrinc Member

@TheGreatOakley said: Infomaniak

No crypto from what I remember.

• jayjayjayjay Member, Patron Provider

@TheGreatOakley said:
    The title. Budget up to 50 dollars per month (depending on specs). So far I haven't found anything trustworthy. There is Zare parental company (https://nitrous-networks.com/virtual-dedicated-servers) but looks quite dead to me, if you try to order VPS it shows Debian 9 as their latest Debian version.

Both IP and location should be in Switzerland.

Here's our fully configurable Switzerland-based VMs: https://www.millenial.host/portal/store/virtual-private-servers-switzerland

We have Performance-based VMs and Storage ones, both starting at the same price of $49 which you can configure during the order process.

Let me know if you have any questions

• nohavpsnohavps Member, Patron Provider

@TheGreatOakley said:

@fluffernutter said:
    hosthatch has a swiss location, I run a few clusters there. There's also Infomaniak.

Hosthatch does not have unlimited bandwidth. Will check Infomaniak later. What payment option do they have?

There is no limitless thing, there will always be a limit.

https://ishosting.com/en/vps/ch

maybe it can help you

Thanked by 1TheGreatOakley
  • conceptconcept Member

Check securebit.ch they accept bitcoin.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@TheGreatOakley said:

@fluffernutter said:

Unlimited bandwidth @ what speed? We use 40G ports in most locations, so we cannot offer blanket 40Gbps unmetered, and we're not one of those "unlimited, but only up till 20TB" fine print providers.

We should be able to offer 300Mbps unmetered with our NVMe 96GB plan. Can be upgraded to 1Gbps unmetered for an additional $100 per month.

We have plenty of bandwidth available so we don't like losing customers over bandwidth limits :)

• ArirangArirang Member

@hosthatch said:
    We have plenty of bandwidth available so we don't like losing customers over bandwidth limits :)

How about increase traffic for Standard Plan?
    Too small 1TB for 4gb, 2TB for 8gb memory.

• @hosthatch said:

@TheGreatOakley said:

@fluffernutter said:

Unlimited bandwidth @ what speed? We use 40G ports in most locations, so we cannot offer blanket 40Gbps unmetered, and we're not one of those "unlimited, but only up till 20TB" fine print providers.

We should be able to offer 300Mbps unmetered with our NVMe 96GB plan. Can be upgraded to 1Gbps unmetered for an additional $100 per month.

Plenty is ~20TB like Hetzner.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Arirang said:

@hosthatch said:

How about increase traffic for Standard Plan?
    Too small 1TB for 4gb, 2TB for 8gb memory.

Mostly to keep symmetry between locations (APAC is 5-7x more expensive for us), but will see if we can do something about that. As a general rule of thumb, you can ask for a free upgrade for the monthly dollar amount you pay for our standard plans. So on the $49 plan, you can ask for a free upgrade to 49TB. In EU/US locations of course.

@TheGreatOakley said:

@hosthatch said:

@TheGreatOakley said:

@fluffernutter said:

Plenty is ~20TB like Hetzner.

Yep, that's not a problem. Do you mind sending me an email and I'll get you up and running?