Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10 Gbps / 500GB SSD< / Hourly rate
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10 Gbps / 500GB SSD< / Hourly rate

Hello everyone, I need a VPS for a day with the following characteristics: 2vCPU(any cpu) 4GB RAM 500GB< SSD 10Gbps network with hourly rate. GEO Europe

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Host Rep

Now the real question is, how much bandwidth are you needing?

• @aqua said:

up to 10 Gbps
    I need to transfer data from one server

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR
    edited June 24

Vultr bare metal would be my first suggestion..

However, if just for one or two days and 10gbps network, why does it need to be SSD?

• Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

We offer hourly billing on our VPS plans.
    For the SSD space you’re looking for you’d need to go with one of our larger plans but if you only need it for a few hours you can probably get it in under a few £

https://scaleblade.com/products/vps

By default we limit port speed for new accounts. If you’re going to use us open a ticket after deploying the VM and I’ll get that lifted for your use case here.

Thanked by 1superuser
  • @kevinds said:
    Vultr bare metal would be my first suggestion..

However, if just for one or two days and 10gbps network, why does it need to be SSD?

yes, you can use a hdd, I somehow complicated the task...

• neboyshaneboysha Member

@superuser said:

@aqua said:

up to 10 Gbps

Might be solution AWS with high bandwidth, they have up to 25 gbps instance and you will pay for what you use only (when you stop instance you are only charged for EBS volume, $0.1 per GB and now they charge for Elastic IP (not sure how much is hour but it is $3.72 / mo)

Anyway you only need as much gbps as other server has as you will not get 10gbps if other server is for example on 1 gbps.

Thanked by 1superuser
  • @neboysha said:

@superuser said:

@aqua said:

up to 10 Gbps

Might be solution AWS with high bandwidth, they have up to 25 gbps instance and you will pay for what you use only (when you stop instance you are only charged for EBS volume, $0.1 per GB and now they charge for Elastic IP (not sure how much is hour but it is $3.72 / mo)

Anyway you only need as much gbps as other server has as you will not get 10gbps if other server is for example on 1 gbps.

I don’t want to work with aws because they like to block my account