Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostTheBest: poor support and poor services
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostTheBest: poor support and poor services

I bought my server in early April, everything was fine... for about 1 week until I wasn't able to connect to my service. Contacted support and took 4 days to solve the problem that they caused (assigned me an IP address meant for Chinese customers). Service was going well for about two weeks until I saw my storage amount was 5GB, I ordered 30GB. I contacted support about the incorrect storage amount yet no answer but that didn't bother me too much, so I closed the ticket. 1 week goes by and now they are suspended from the WebNX datacenter in Utah, I waited for updates on it, tried to switch locations, yet no answer.

It's been over a month since I haven't been able to use my service, support hasn't answered any of my tickets. My service isn't high priority as it was a deal I got from LEB, $10 annually. I expect them to be slow, but they should at least answer tickets and maybe be competent to run such a business.

Comments

• diwakerddiwakerd Member

@hostthebest is a dead company i purchased a vps from them and it was down since 1 month and no reply to tickets

• woodster050woodster050 Member, Host Rep

I don't know what to say, you get what you pay for...

• diwakerddiwakerd Member

@woodster050 said:
    I don't know what to say, you get what you pay for...

No, it's not like what you pay for. I used lots of hosts from LowendTalk, and all are reliable and  running well, except this one, @hostthebest.

I am using colocrossing, linveo, chicagovps, littlecreekhosting, ethernet servers, racknerd,interserver, microtronics, and all are good, and they provide you with stable service except this: @hostthebest.

The problem with hostthebest is that after downtime, they are even not able to provide a new VPS at a new location.

I do not expect 100 percent uptime from a low-cost provider, but they should be able to solve the issues. At least if we pay them for 1 year, they are able to run the service for 1 year.

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

Didn't this company follow the exact same business model that HXServers did at the end of last year? I think they even leased the IPs from the same place and rented servers from the same place... it was pretty obvious it wasnt going to end well.

• Carlin0Carlin0 Member

Host(not)TheBest

• @burchidS said:
    I bought my server in early April, everything was fine... for about 1 week until I wasn't able to connect to my service. Contacted support and took 4 days to solve the problem that they caused (assigned me an IP address meant for Chinese customers). Service was going well for about two weeks until I saw my storage amount was 5GB, I ordered 30GB. I contacted support about the incorrect storage amount yet no answer but that didn't bother me too much, so I closed the ticket. 1 week goes by and now they are suspended from the WebNX datacenter in Utah, I waited for updates on it, tried to switch locations, yet no answer.

It's been over a month since I haven't been able to use my service, support hasn't answered any of my tickets. My service isn't high priority as it was a deal I got from LEB, $10 annually. I expect them to be slow, but they should at least answer tickets and maybe be competent to run such a business.

Statement @hostthebest ?

• emghemgh Member

@Carlin0 said:
    Host(not)TheBest

HostTheWorst