Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US Based AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X Machines
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

US Based AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X Machines

I urgently need a large number of dedicated servers (60+) with AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950Xs, 198GB RAM, 2TB NVMe, US location, and a 10Gbps port.

These are for Cryptocurrency related activities so please make sure any hosting provider is happy with this being the use case. Although none of the operations are going to require overclocking or any CPU operations that may damage the hardware.

I will happily take any hosting providers offer up of more than 5 instances that can be set up within a short time frame.

Thanks

Comments

• My fellas @fiberstate @MrRadic

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

I believe reliablesite charges an extra fee for crypto usage. I could be wrong though.
    Most providers will not go out of their way to supply these unless it's already in stock and just sitting on the hardware due to how flaky these orders are at times. Cancelling after a month of usage etc.

If you can use some 7443P's we might have a few kicking around not used at the moment. But most of our 7950's are already out of stock.

• MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

@tensorajack said:
    I urgently need a large number of dedicated servers (60+) with AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950Xs, 198GB RAM, 2TB NVMe, US location, and a 10Gbps port.

These are for Cryptocurrency related activities so please make sure any hosting provider is happy with this being the use case. Although none of the operations are going to require overclocking or any CPU operations that may damage the hardware.

I will happily take any hosting providers offer up of more than 5 instances that can be set up within a short time frame.

Thanks

Instant setup - https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/16-Core-server/amd-ryzen-7950x-192GB

Make sure to choose the crypto fee at checkout.

They sell out quickly, but we restock them regularly.

• I totally understand your point around flakiness, it is difficult given how reactive you need to be with Crypto. We are happy to make commitments for 3 months, but with the next gen of CPUs on the horizon will struggle to commit for much longer than this.

Just in response to a few of the above, I am looking for options to do bulk orders, I do not want to have to be signing in and ordering each instances one by one.

I am also not looking for the 3D version, I just want the 7950x version of the CPU.

Thanks, some of the above links have been really helpful!

• emghemgh Member

@MrRadic said:

@tensorajack said:

Thanks

Nah, I’m good—thanks.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Member, Host Rep, Veteran

@emgh said:

@MrRadic said:

@tensorajack said:

Thanks

Nah, I’m good—thanks.

It's a free country :)

Thanked by 1emgh
  • nohavpsnohavps Member, Patron Provider
  • ntlxntlx Member

What kind of crypto-related activity, if you don't mind being a tad more specific (so as to be able to provide you with a potential recommendation for a provider I have in mind). Are you looking to run indexer nodes, RPC servers, etc?

I would be remiss were I not to point out that the recommendations given by others in the thread for ReliableSite and Crunchbits are great options if you're able to get what you need with them. I've directed clients of mine to ReliableSite a few times over the years and all are still with them, and I currently have a box at Crunchbits which has been blazingly fast and rock-solid stable. You can't really go wrong with either.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@tensorajack said:

Thanks

We might be able to help you out but would be with a different machine.
    Although I'm also wondering on this Crypro related activities .

If want join our Discord server (below in signature) and we can talk more about the details.

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

If 1 Gbps works for you, open a ticket here:

https://my.mechanicweb.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

We can accommodate 60+ servers within 7-8 days with hefty discounts on bulk orders:

https://www.mechanicweb.com/dedicated-server.php

• VanessaVanessa Member, Patron Provider

@tensorajack said:

Thanks

AMD Ryzen 9 7950x 192GB 2TB NVMe Software/BIOS 40TB/10G 5 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 $209.00 @Vanessa