Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with BlueVM's support? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with BlueVM's support?

2»

Comments

• the best and proper way to ticket them -IRC

• Few hours ago I submitted a ticket for my BLUE0.5, which I believe the node is having issues. It's a Limited Support product but was handled well and responded, resolved within 2 hours by @magiobiwan. :)

Just try not to have a problem when they are running promotion, otherwise support would be slower as their staffs are busy with support, provisioning orders, etc.

• fkjfkj Member

Also there's downtime with S19-NY now, @BlueVM hope you can repair it soon.

• @fkj Working on it now. The node is ONLINE, just the network failed to come up for some reason. I can IPMI to console, I just don't have the root password to do a console login. Only SSH Key auth which doesn't work on Console. Justin has been alerted and will fix it soon.

• Jack said: Single user it and reset the pass...

Single user requires pass.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Reboot and hope the network fixes itself ?
    Saved me once or twice with windows SBS

• The node was was fixed before Jack replied to this post, so I don't feel this is an issue.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited January 2014

Jack it was a CPU/Disk abuse which required the node to be restarted to kill the VM. Happens occasionally. Then a minor issue with the node's networking caused network to not be started properly, causing the extended downtime.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • @BlueVM please take a look at Ticket #827058
    So slow respond :)> @BlueVM said:

• Rallias said: Single user requires pass.

I think it's on by default in Debian-based distos only... At least I know for sure CentOS/RHEL doesn't require a password in single user mode.

• @Sonic - Looks like one of my techs beat me to it...

• would you check S11-CA ? Just daily occurrence, off again.

• agonyztagonyzt Member
    edited January 2014

MorningIris said: would you check S11-CA ? Just daily occurrence, off again.

I'm facing the same problem on S8-CA, opened a ticket about it.

• @BlueVM check my ticket #419458 - almost every day vps offline , i asking for compensate or move my node from LA node to another location

• @MorningIris said:
    would you check S11-CA ? Just daily occurrence, off again.

same node me , what the hell going on on bluevm LA node

• I think Bluevm decided not to do any support, hell with customers...

I'm sorry for Justin, the other guys are ditching the brand and intentionally downgrading the brand, hope Justin see this soon enough.