Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Ava.Hosting - 14% OFF Discount for Celebrating 4000 active clients! VPS & Dedicated Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ava.Hosting - 14% OFF Discount for Celebrating 4000 active clients! VPS & Dedicated Servers

AvaHostingAvaHosting Member, Patron Provider
edited June 19 in Offers

We are celebrating our arrival with more than 4,000 active customers.

That's why we're offering a 14% discount on almost all services, including the €11 Annual VPS!

We want to celebrate and offer the best possible solutions for those looking for trust, security and privacy! We appreciate our growth and to celebrate we've decided to offer even more discounts.

Why choose us?
* Cheap and Fair Pricing
* Crypto Payments
* Freedom of Speech allowed & Torrents!
* Reliable support and friendly-support
* Full Data Privacy
* DMCA Ignored
* Experience in the market
* Our support team is there for you!
* We don't like KYC also.
* DDoS Protection

We don't care what you do as long you don't break our rules!
No information will be shared, your information is private and will remain private.

We offer fair prices and believe that innovation and persistence are the way forward.

So let's stop talking and start doing!

14% OFF Discount Code: AVA4K
Code is valid for 14 days (from today)

Take a look at our VPS services:
https://ava.hosting/vps/

Dedicated Servers:
https://ava.hosting/dedicated-servers/

Web Hosting Plans:
https://ava.hosting/litespeed/

And our special 11€ per year VPS (yes, it can be applied here too!)
https://ava.hosting/vps/vps-nano/

Looking Glass: https://lg.ava.hosting/
ASN: https://bgp.he.net/AS48753

Which Payment methods you have?
Paypal, Bitcoin, Monero and few more
https://ava.hosting/payments/

Is the sky the limit? Give it a try and leave feedback!
Cryptocurrency payments are accepted, as well as Paypal and other traditional payment methods.

If you have any questions, please contact our support team!
Ava.Hosting

Comments

  • spelling mistake? 4000 customers would be better off with a 40% discount instead of 14%, wouldn't they? @Mumbly @ehab

  • where 4000% discount

  • tfw kali linux but no debian 12

    Thanked by 1Carlin0
  • Been using mine for a little while no problems so far, shame I missed the deal

    Thanked by 1AvaHosting
  • What happened to the prices

    https://ava.hosting/dedicated-servers/

  • copped the VPS special. another idler added to the collection

  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member

    No recurring

  • @Carlin0 said:
    No recurring

    minus!

  • @AvaHosting heads up, your mails are so septic that my entire mail stack had an aneurysm after signing up

    Thanked by 1AvaHosting
  • Bought 2x VPS Nano, satisfied with service so far! Great price for 20 GB disk space.

    Thanked by 1AvaHosting
  • zhuyezhuye Member

    This is a very happy news. However, the frustrating part is that I had already purchased another VPS a few days ago.

    Thanked by 1AvaHosting
  • WorldWorld Veteran

    14% One Time Discount

    Nah, it's time to close the tab, we prefer to see it as recurring.

    Thanked by 110thHouse
  • AvaHostingAvaHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @mikewazar said:
    copped the VPS special. another idler added to the collection.

    Do you want to share YABS? How is the network o:)

    @zhuye said:
    This is a very happy news. However, the frustrating part is that I had already purchased another VPS a few days ago.

    You can buy more.

    @10thHouse said:
    Bought 2x VPS Nano, satisfied with service so far! Great price for 20 GB disk space.

    Thanks! > @Carlin0 said:

    No recurring

    Yes, is not recurring maybe we do next time.

    Thanked by 110thHouse
  • hsrhsr Member

    FYI the provided hostname with the VM didn't work. YABS:

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2024-06-09                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Sun Jun 23 21:48:47 UTC 2024
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 6 hours, 29 minutes
    Processor  : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2099.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 24.1 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 24.04 LTS
    Kernel     : 6.8.0-35-generic
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline
    
    IPv4 Network Information:
    ---------------------------------
    ISP        : AVA HOST SRL
    ASN        : AS48753 AVA HOST SRL
    Host       : AlexHost SRL
    Location   : Chisinau, Chișinău Municipality (CU)
    Country    : Moldova
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/sda1):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 23.49 MB/s    (5.8k) | 212.35 MB/s   (3.3k)
    Write      | 23.49 MB/s    (5.8k) | 213.46 MB/s   (3.3k)
    Total      | 46.99 MB/s   (11.7k) | 425.81 MB/s   (6.6k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 390.38 MB/s    (762) | 362.22 MB/s    (353)
    Write      | 411.12 MB/s    (802) | 386.35 MB/s    (377)
    Total      | 801.51 MB/s   (1.5k) | 748.58 MB/s    (730)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.98 Gbits/sec  | 2.01 Gbits/sec  | 52.0 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (100G)      | 2.03 Gbits/sec  | 2.93 Gbits/sec  | 41.5 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 953 Mbits/sec   | 1.76 Gbits/sec  | 76.3 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | 576 Mbits/sec   | 709 Mbits/sec   | 295 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 767 Mbits/sec   | 935 Mbits/sec   | 185 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 722 Mbits/sec   | 1.88 Gbits/sec  | 116 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 676 Mbits/sec   | 941 Mbits/sec   | 228 ms
    
    Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1703
    Multi Core      | 1593
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/17767864
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 294
    Multi Core      | 288
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/22611559
    
    YABS completed in 13 min 51 sec 
    
    ---------------------------------- nws.sh ---------------------------------
          A simple script to bench network performance using speedtest-cli
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Version            : v2024.06.02
     Global Speedtest   : wget -qO- nws.sh | bash
     Region Speedtest   : wget -qO- nws.sh | bash -s -- -r <region>
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Basic System Info
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     CPU Model          : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
     CPU Cores          : 1 @ 2099.996 MHz
     CPU Cache          : 16384 KB
     AES-NI             : ✔ Enabled
     VM-x/AMD-V         : ❌ Disabled
     Total Disk         : 24.1 GB (2.1 GB Used)
     Total RAM          : 1.9 GB (374.4 MB Used)
     System uptime      : 0 days, 6 hour 50 min
     Load average       : 0.00, 0.16, 0.42
     OS                 : Ubuntu 24.04 LTS
     Arch               : x86_64 (64 Bit)
     Kernel             : 6.8.0-35-generic
     Virtualization     : KVM
     TCP Control        : cubic
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Basic Network Info
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Primary Network    : IPv4
     IPv6 Access        : ❌ Offline
     IPv4 Access        : ✔ Online
     ISP                : AVA HOST SRL
     ASN                : AS48753 AVA HOST SRL
     Host               : AlexHost SRL
     Location           : Chisinau, Chișinău Municipality-CU, Moldova
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Speedtest.net (Region: GLOBAL)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Location         Latency     Loss    DL Speed       UP Speed       Server
    
     ISP: Ava Host
    
     Nearest          12.15 ms    0.0%    961.05 Mbps    955.59 Mbps    Nu-Ip.Ro - Ramnicu Valcea
    
     Kochi, IN        237.94 ms   0.0%    2103.59 Mbps   290.38 Mbps    Asianet Broadband - Cochin
     Bangalore, IN    162.67 ms   0.0%    2518.32 Mbps   545.30 Mbps    Bharti Airtel Ltd - Bangalore
     Chennai, IN      283.80 ms   N/A     2221.83 Mbps   361.99 Mbps    Jio - Chennai
     Mumbai, IN       157.16 ms   0.0%    2089.26 Mbps   142.57 Mbps    i3D.net - Mumbai
     Delhi, IN        185.70 ms   0.4%    2742.51 Mbps   250.69 Mbps    Tata Play Fiber - New Delhi
    
     Seattle, US      190.91 ms   N/A     2358.31 Mbps   423.12 Mbps    Comcast - Seattle, WA
     Los Angeles, US  177.23 ms   0.0%    2346.57 Mbps   435.75 Mbps    ReliableSite Hosting - Los Angeles, CA
     Dallas, US       151.12 ms   0.4%    2241.25 Mbps   185.80 Mbps    i3D.net - Dallas, TX
     Miami, US        151.69 ms   N/A     1479.25 Mbps   371.78 Mbps    Dish Wireless - Miami, FL
     New York, US     115.22 ms   N/A     334.10 Mbps    545.70 Mbps    fdcservers.net - New York, NY
     Toronto, CA      129.13 ms   0.3%    2633.29 Mbps   478.39 Mbps    Rogers - Toronto, ON
     Mexico City, MX  200.30 ms   N/A     2706.22 Mbps   433.04 Mbps    INFINITUM - Mexico City
    
     London, UK       45.58 ms    0.0%    1379.90 Mbps   1666.55 Mbps   VeloxServ Communications - London
     Amsterdam, NL    43.47 ms    0.0%    1301.98 Mbps   1277.21 Mbps   31173 Services AB - Amsterdam
     Paris, FR        45.29 ms    N/A     1057.33 Mbps   883.82 Mbps    Axione - Paris
     Frankfurt, DE    37.42 ms    0.0%    1735.30 Mbps   1099.20 Mbps   Clouvider Ltd - Frankfurt am Main
     Warsaw, PL       51.78 ms    0.0%    1527.79 Mbps   1471.71 Mbps   Play - Warszawa
     Bucharest, RO    35.88 ms    0.0%    2344.45 Mbps   2072.23 Mbps   Vodafone Romania Fixed – Bucharest - Bucharest
     Moscow, RU       58.37 ms    0.0%    1678.68 Mbps   903.12 Mbps    Rostelecom - Moscow
    
     Jeddah, SA       99.59 ms    0.0%    1923.97 Mbps   892.58 Mbps    Saudi Telecom Company
     Dubai, AE        168.44 ms   0.0%    1248.26 Mbps   412.88 Mbps    du - Dubai
     Fujairah, AE     228.19 ms   0.0%    1381.55 Mbps   138.93 Mbps    ETISALAT-UAE - Fujairah
     Istanbul, TR     48.00 ms    0.0%    1988.86 Mbps   1204.99 Mbps   Turkcell - Istanbul
     Tehran, IR       110.07 ms   0.0%    1617.65 Mbps   557.37 Mbps    Asiatech - Tehran
    
     Tokyo, JP        300.17 ms   0.0%    1059.04 Mbps   266.75 Mbps    IPA CyberLab 400G - Tokyo
     Shanghai, CU-CN  214.84 ms   0.4%    939.60 Mbps    396.97 Mbps    China Unicom 5G - Shanghai
     Nanjing, CT-CN   258.07 ms   0.0%    441.19 Mbps    3.15 Mbps      China Telecom JiangSu 5G - Nanjing
     Hong Kong, CN    217.78 ms   N/A     2530.02 Mbps   366.59 Mbps    STC - Hong Kong
     Singapore, SG    276.89 ms   0.0%    2507.18 Mbps   83.98 Mbps     i3D.net - Singapore
     Jakarta, ID      FAILED - IP has been rate limited. Try again after 1 hour.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Avg DL Speed       : 1779.95 Mbps
     Avg UL Speed       : 637.28 Mbps
    
     Total DL Data      : 71.40 GB
     Total UL Data      : 26.71 GB
     Total Data         : 98.11 GB
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Duration           : 15 min 30 sec
     System Time        : 23/06/2024 - 22:25:08 UTC
     Total Script Runs  : 49277
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Result             : https://result.nws.sh/r/1719180484_L61HUP_GLOBAL.txt
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
  • Anyone have this issue when trying to manage their VPS?

    The custom field VMID is empty.

  • AvaHostingAvaHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @hsr said:
    FYI the provided hostname with the VM didn't work. YABS:

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2024-06-09                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Sun Jun 23 21:48:47 UTC 2024
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 6 hours, 29 minutes
    Processor  : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2099.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 24.1 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 24.04 LTS
    Kernel     : 6.8.0-35-generic
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline
    
    IPv4 Network Information:
    ---------------------------------
    ISP        : AVA HOST SRL
    ASN        : AS48753 AVA HOST SRL
    Host       : AlexHost SRL
    Location   : Chisinau, Chișinău Municipality (CU)
    Country    : Moldova
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/sda1):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 23.49 MB/s    (5.8k) | 212.35 MB/s   (3.3k)
    Write      | 23.49 MB/s    (5.8k) | 213.46 MB/s   (3.3k)
    Total      | 46.99 MB/s   (11.7k) | 425.81 MB/s   (6.6k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 390.38 MB/s    (762) | 362.22 MB/s    (353)
    Write      | 411.12 MB/s    (802) | 386.35 MB/s    (377)
    Total      | 801.51 MB/s   (1.5k) | 748.58 MB/s    (730)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.98 Gbits/sec  | 2.01 Gbits/sec  | 52.0 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (100G)      | 2.03 Gbits/sec  | 2.93 Gbits/sec  | 41.5 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 953 Mbits/sec   | 1.76 Gbits/sec  | 76.3 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | 576 Mbits/sec   | 709 Mbits/sec   | 295 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 767 Mbits/sec   | 935 Mbits/sec   | 185 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 722 Mbits/sec   | 1.88 Gbits/sec  | 116 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 676 Mbits/sec   | 941 Mbits/sec   | 228 ms
    
    Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1703
    Multi Core      | 1593
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/17767864
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 294
    Multi Core      | 288
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/22611559
    
    YABS completed in 13 min 51 sec 
    
    ---------------------------------- nws.sh ---------------------------------
          A simple script to bench network performance using speedtest-cli
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Version            : v2024.06.02
     Global Speedtest   : wget -qO- nws.sh | bash
     Region Speedtest   : wget -qO- nws.sh | bash -s -- -r <region>
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Basic System Info
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     CPU Model          : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
     CPU Cores          : 1 @ 2099.996 MHz
     CPU Cache          : 16384 KB
     AES-NI             : ✔ Enabled
     VM-x/AMD-V         : ❌ Disabled
     Total Disk         : 24.1 GB (2.1 GB Used)
     Total RAM          : 1.9 GB (374.4 MB Used)
     System uptime      : 0 days, 6 hour 50 min
     Load average       : 0.00, 0.16, 0.42
     OS                 : Ubuntu 24.04 LTS
     Arch               : x86_64 (64 Bit)
     Kernel             : 6.8.0-35-generic
     Virtualization     : KVM
     TCP Control        : cubic
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Basic Network Info
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Primary Network    : IPv4
     IPv6 Access        : ❌ Offline
     IPv4 Access        : ✔ Online
     ISP                : AVA HOST SRL
     ASN                : AS48753 AVA HOST SRL
     Host               : AlexHost SRL
     Location           : Chisinau, Chișinău Municipality-CU, Moldova
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Speedtest.net (Region: GLOBAL)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Location         Latency     Loss    DL Speed       UP Speed       Server
    
     ISP: Ava Host
    
     Nearest          12.15 ms    0.0%    961.05 Mbps    955.59 Mbps    Nu-Ip.Ro - Ramnicu Valcea
    
     Kochi, IN        237.94 ms   0.0%    2103.59 Mbps   290.38 Mbps    Asianet Broadband - Cochin
     Bangalore, IN    162.67 ms   0.0%    2518.32 Mbps   545.30 Mbps    Bharti Airtel Ltd - Bangalore
     Chennai, IN      283.80 ms   N/A     2221.83 Mbps   361.99 Mbps    Jio - Chennai
     Mumbai, IN       157.16 ms   0.0%    2089.26 Mbps   142.57 Mbps    i3D.net - Mumbai
     Delhi, IN        185.70 ms   0.4%    2742.51 Mbps   250.69 Mbps    Tata Play Fiber - New Delhi
    
     Seattle, US      190.91 ms   N/A     2358.31 Mbps   423.12 Mbps    Comcast - Seattle, WA
     Los Angeles, US  177.23 ms   0.0%    2346.57 Mbps   435.75 Mbps    ReliableSite Hosting - Los Angeles, CA
     Dallas, US       151.12 ms   0.4%    2241.25 Mbps   185.80 Mbps    i3D.net - Dallas, TX
     Miami, US        151.69 ms   N/A     1479.25 Mbps   371.78 Mbps    Dish Wireless - Miami, FL
     New York, US     115.22 ms   N/A     334.10 Mbps    545.70 Mbps    fdcservers.net - New York, NY
     Toronto, CA      129.13 ms   0.3%    2633.29 Mbps   478.39 Mbps    Rogers - Toronto, ON
     Mexico City, MX  200.30 ms   N/A     2706.22 Mbps   433.04 Mbps    INFINITUM - Mexico City
    
     London, UK       45.58 ms    0.0%    1379.90 Mbps   1666.55 Mbps   VeloxServ Communications - London
     Amsterdam, NL    43.47 ms    0.0%    1301.98 Mbps   1277.21 Mbps   31173 Services AB - Amsterdam
     Paris, FR        45.29 ms    N/A     1057.33 Mbps   883.82 Mbps    Axione - Paris
     Frankfurt, DE    37.42 ms    0.0%    1735.30 Mbps   1099.20 Mbps   Clouvider Ltd - Frankfurt am Main
     Warsaw, PL       51.78 ms    0.0%    1527.79 Mbps   1471.71 Mbps   Play - Warszawa
     Bucharest, RO    35.88 ms    0.0%    2344.45 Mbps   2072.23 Mbps   Vodafone Romania Fixed – Bucharest - Bucharest
     Moscow, RU       58.37 ms    0.0%    1678.68 Mbps   903.12 Mbps    Rostelecom - Moscow
    
     Jeddah, SA       99.59 ms    0.0%    1923.97 Mbps   892.58 Mbps    Saudi Telecom Company
     Dubai, AE        168.44 ms   0.0%    1248.26 Mbps   412.88 Mbps    du - Dubai
     Fujairah, AE     228.19 ms   0.0%    1381.55 Mbps   138.93 Mbps    ETISALAT-UAE - Fujairah
     Istanbul, TR     48.00 ms    0.0%    1988.86 Mbps   1204.99 Mbps   Turkcell - Istanbul
     Tehran, IR       110.07 ms   0.0%    1617.65 Mbps   557.37 Mbps    Asiatech - Tehran
    
     Tokyo, JP        300.17 ms   0.0%    1059.04 Mbps   266.75 Mbps    IPA CyberLab 400G - Tokyo
     Shanghai, CU-CN  214.84 ms   0.4%    939.60 Mbps    396.97 Mbps    China Unicom 5G - Shanghai
     Nanjing, CT-CN   258.07 ms   0.0%    441.19 Mbps    3.15 Mbps      China Telecom JiangSu 5G - Nanjing
     Hong Kong, CN    217.78 ms   N/A     2530.02 Mbps   366.59 Mbps    STC - Hong Kong
     Singapore, SG    276.89 ms   0.0%    2507.18 Mbps   83.98 Mbps     i3D.net - Singapore
     Jakarta, ID      FAILED - IP has been rate limited. Try again after 1 hour.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Avg DL Speed       : 1779.95 Mbps
     Avg UL Speed       : 637.28 Mbps
    
     Total DL Data      : 71.40 GB
     Total UL Data      : 26.71 GB
     Total Data         : 98.11 GB
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Duration           : 15 min 30 sec
     System Time        : 23/06/2024 - 22:25:08 UTC
     Total Script Runs  : 49277
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Result             : https://result.nws.sh/r/1719180484_L61HUP_GLOBAL.txt
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Hi, dear hsr.

    Please open a ticket support with full detials, we will take a look in it.

    @mikewazar said:
    Anyone have this issue when trying to manage their VPS?

    The custom field VMID is empty.

    Hello, Dear MikeWazar.

    Sorry for the delay !

    Looks like you sent twice your VM to install and it was a technical issue from our side. Which we already fixed it.

    Please check your ticket.

    Best Regards,
    Ava.Hosting

  • Network was like above for the first few days then quickly limited to 100Mbps as advertised

    Thanked by 110thHouse
  • @allthemtings said:
    Network was like above for the first few days then quickly limited to 100Mbps as advertised

    My services have also been reduced to 100Mbps. Based on @AvaHosting previous post, I think I misunderstood the "limited time" to mean that the services purchased during a limited time would retain it, rather than it meaning that it was only going to be >100Mbps for all services for a limited time.

    Before:

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 2.82 Gbits/sec  | 1.97 Gbits/sec  | 50.6 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (100G)      | 3.61 Gbits/sec  | 2.71 Gbits/sec  | 41.2 ms
    Telia           | Helsinki, FI (10G)        | busy            | busy            | 60.1 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 1.25 Gbits/sec  | 1.07 Gbits/sec  | 81.9 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | busy            | 239 Mbits/sec   | 322 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 682 Mbits/sec   | 528 Mbits/sec   | 185 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | 936 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 507 Mbits/sec   | 444 Mbits/sec   | 224 ms
    

    After:

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 101 Mbits/sec   | 98.9 Mbits/sec  | 54.3 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (100G)      | 102 Mbits/sec   | 99.1 Mbits/sec  | 41.6 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 98.6 Mbits/sec  | 97.0 Mbits/sec  | 76.0 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | 72.8 Mbits/sec  | 69.9 Mbits/sec  | 201 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 89.8 Mbits/sec  | 93.5 Mbits/sec  | 181 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 88.5 Mbits/sec  | 95.9 Mbits/sec  | --
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 84.5 Mbits/sec  | 88.8 Mbits/sec  | 267 ms
    
    Thanked by 110thHouse
  • AvaHostingAvaHosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 29

    @Xrmaddness said:

    @allthemtings said:
    Network was like above for the first few days then quickly limited to 100Mbps as advertised

    My services have also been reduced to 100Mbps. Based on @AvaHosting previous post, I think I misunderstood the "limited time" to mean that the services purchased during a limited time would retain it, rather than it meaning that it was only going to be >100Mbps for all services for a limited time.

    Before:

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 2.82 Gbits/sec  | 1.97 Gbits/sec  | 50.6 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (100G)      | 3.61 Gbits/sec  | 2.71 Gbits/sec  | 41.2 ms
    Telia           | Helsinki, FI (10G)        | busy            | busy            | 60.1 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 1.25 Gbits/sec  | 1.07 Gbits/sec  | 81.9 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | busy            | 239 Mbits/sec   | 322 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 682 Mbits/sec   | 528 Mbits/sec   | 185 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | 936 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 507 Mbits/sec   | 444 Mbits/sec   | 224 ms
    

    After:

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 101 Mbits/sec   | 98.9 Mbits/sec  | 54.3 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (100G)      | 102 Mbits/sec   | 99.1 Mbits/sec  | 41.6 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 98.6 Mbits/sec  | 97.0 Mbits/sec  | 76.0 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | 72.8 Mbits/sec  | 69.9 Mbits/sec  | 201 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 89.8 Mbits/sec  | 93.5 Mbits/sec  | 181 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 88.5 Mbits/sec  | 95.9 Mbits/sec  | --
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 84.5 Mbits/sec  | 88.8 Mbits/sec  | 267 ms
    

    @allthemtings said:
    Network was like above for the first few days then quickly limited to 100Mbps as advertised

    hi

    However, we always informed the customer that the limit (which was always mentioned) was 100Mbps

    For some reason we left it at 1Gbps for many days after the launch. Those who bought it can confirm this. Unfortunately, the offer was obviously not going to last forever. Given that the price is quite cheap.

    However, the rest of the VPS have 1Gbps.

    I hope you enjoyed the VPS and we're still selling this VPS for a limited time (there's no end date for now).

    Thank you!

  • AvaHostingAvaHosting Member, Patron Provider

    The promotion in the main post is still active

    Promo code: AVA4K

    Still working fine!

    Use it in our VPS Plans
    https://ava.hosting/vps/

    Use it in our Dedicated Servers
    https://ava.hosting/dedicated-servers/

    Use it in our Web Hosting
    https://ava.hosting/litespeed/

    The promotion continues for a limited time!

    Why us?

    • We ignore DMCA
    • We allow Adult Content / Porn
    • We Allow Torrent / File Hosting
    • We allow Freedom of Speech (both left & wing or center!)
    • Own Network and Hardware

    If you have any questions, please contact our support team.

    Best Regards,
    Ava.Hosting

  • ehabehab Member

    14% is low

    why not 40%

    Thanked by 110thHouse
  • coldcold Member

    I would recommend them, I have 1 service with them, and every 2 weeks they do maintenance and most likely they will reboot. won't renew

  • TakuTaku Member

    @cold said:
    I would recommend them, I have 1 service with them, and every 2 weeks they do maintenance and most likely they will reboot. won't renew

    Maintenance every two weeks sounds excessive and you won't be renewing, yet you still would recommend them? 🤔

  • coldcold Member

    @Taku said:

    @cold said:
    I would recommend them, I have 1 service with them, and every 2 weeks they do maintenance and most likely they will reboot. won't renew

    Maintenance every two weeks sounds excessive and you won't be renewing, yet you still would recommend them? 🤔

    yep. should I translate it in 2 more languages?

  • AvaHostingAvaHosting Member, Patron Provider

    @cold said:
    I would recommend them, I have 1 service with them, and every 2 weeks they do maintenance and most likely they will reboot. won't renew

    Hi, dear Cold.

    We always sent an notification when maintenance will be conducted.
    In such case, sometimes occasional reboots may happen during the maintenance.

    We try to notify clients in advance about planned technical work, sending advance notifications with warnings about unavailability and clear timings. It is for this reason that services were disabled for a certain period of time.

    Can you contact us through ticket? We will take a look.

    Best Regards,
    Ava.hosting

  • coldcold Member

    @AvaHosting said:

    @cold said:
    I would recommend them, I have 1 service with them, and every 2 weeks they do maintenance and most likely they will reboot. won't renew

    Hi, dear Cold.

    We always sent an notification when maintenance will be conducted.
    In such case, sometimes occasional reboots may happen during the maintenance.

    We try to notify clients in advance about planned technical work, sending advance notifications with warnings about unavailability and clear timings. It is for this reason that services were disabled for a certain period of time.

    Can you contact us through ticket? We will take a look.

    Best Regards,
    Ava.hosting

    sure

Sign In or Register to comment.