Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pfcloud not working
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

pfcloud not working

nszervernszerver Member
edited June 19 in Help

Hi please help.
pfcloud not working service.
All servers, stoped

Comments

• Welcome to LowEndSupport. Thank you for reaching us, our support will help you soon.

• amsaalamsaal Member

you can email them and state your issue directly. Lowendtalk is unable to fix the issues as the data center is not under their control.

• Seems like FlyHosting 2.0 :P

• sillycatsillycat Member
    edited June 19

I'm sure this has nothing to do with all the stuff that goes on in their subnets and their downstreams... The feds got them.

• kaitkait Member

This is amazing, anyone who has a server with this dude is helping/funding criminals.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 19

something with law
    your data is safe
    shut the fuck up

Sure.
    :-D

• edited June 19

@nszerver said:
    Du bist eine Schwuchtel und ich hoffe, dass du dich selbst ficken wirst. Ab sofort geh und fick dich selbst.

Autotranslate? At least i hope so...

• kaitkait Member

Super interesting that their german IPs announced at Aurologic are down atm :smile: makes you think.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • conceptconcept Member

Seems like its only the Germany location that is affected. A lot of NL servers are still up.

• nszervernszerver Member

Statement on Pfcloud from staff:

There’s been a lot of conspiracies revolving around Pfcloud and what’s happened. I’m going to clear this up.

1. It is infact true that aggro has been detained however we cannot confirm that he has been arrested
    2. The legal team is aware and working on securing a release for him, should any charges be pressed which we doubt will happen.
    3. Pfcloud is fully compliant with the law of Germany, Netherlands and all associated countries. We believe we know what is happening and why and are unwilling to disclose it.

We would like to request that people stop spreading misinformation and await further statements from official staff members before making stuff up.

As for the people posting about Pfcloud liquidation this is not happening. This is because Germany doesn’t have a concept of bail.

For those who seek to sew discourse and make defamatory statements I would urge you not to as we are willing to and planning to take legal action against both people and companies who spread slanderous statements with no basis.

Please do not trust any statement not made by myself (Manuel, Freakish, Woodie, Apricot or Fermin). Any screenshot or image posted not by any of us shouldn’t be trusted.

To the furthest extent of our knowledge, no client data has been touched.

Thank you,
    Manuel and Pfcloud staff team

• kaitkait Member

@nszerver said: Pfcloud is fully compliant with the law of Germany, Netherlands

No they aren't, they have been doing illegal stuff for a long time.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • edited June 19

Haha, brilliant.

I kind of wonder if "Aggro" is his first or last name though. Given it's a rather unlikely to be either "legal team" is probably some guy roasting his cellphone trying to find a lawyer actually picking up at half past seven in the evening. Also this is obviously some kind of evil conspiracy. Makes perfect sense now.

Fucking shit show... The only positive thing is the blurb being signed by someone having at least a human sounding first name. I'm sorry but affected clients are getting exactly what can be expected from such a setup.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • burgerburger Member

@kait said:

@nszerver said: Pfcloud is fully compliant with the law of Germany, Netherlands

No they aren't, they have been doing illegal stuff for a long time.

Facts, they ignored abuse and if you look at their downstreams you may also find why the feds are angry :^)

Thanked by 2sillycat tentor
  • kaitkait Member

@burger said: Facts, they ignored abuse and if you look at their downstreams you may also find why the feds are angry :^)

pfcloud themselfs have done marketing on hackerforums :joy: kids are stupid.

• For some reason I can't login to my Pfcloud Affiliated LET account but anyways I'm Manuel the network engineer and because some of you refuse to read the statement posted above by @nszerver and in the discord allow me to reiterate.

1. Aggro has been detained. As of now he has not been arrested.
    2. Pfcloud is not "liquidating to pay bail" the concept of bail doesn't exist outside of the United States
    3. Don't trust anything that doesn't come from staff.
    4. People who seek to sew discourse such as @kait but more specifically, representitives of companies who make false and slanderous statements will face legal recourse for their actions as these are harmful to the company and cause damages. No charges have been pressed nor has anyone been arrested. The legal team is working hard to ensure that this clear misunderstanding will be resolved shortly.

We are unable to make any further statements past what is posted in the discord and any rephrasing of it such as here.

By the way, we have never marketed on hacking forums. This was an attempt to defame us.

• edited June 19

@InfiniRoute said:
    By the way, we have never marketed on hacking forums. This was an attempt to defame us.

Let me guess, the company isn't like 90% staffed by people going by kewl handles or centered around Discord either? Just asking.

• kaitkait Member

@InfiniRoute said: By the way, we have never marketed on hacking forums. This was an attempt to defame us.

Screenshots don't lie mate, or it was a reseller, I don't care.

@InfiniRoute said: People who seek to sew discourse such as @kait but more specifically

Try me bitch, you won't/can't do shit. Criminals don't sue people.

@InfiniRoute said: By the way, we have never marketed on hacking forums. This was an attempt to defame us.

Oh, isn't that interesting? By the way, are you the same Manuel who ran Tailstream, a "bulletproof" hosting provider whose servers and IPs were from Pfcloud? Maybe the exact same thing you were doing, also being done by dozens of other wannabe cybercriminals, had something to do with the feds wanting Pfcloud's servers seized.

The range you used, 193.222.96.0/24, is now coincidentally also being announced by Dolphin 1337 Limited, which is owned by the people behind CrazyRDP, yet another bulletproof hoster.

@InfiniRoute said: representitives of companies who make false and slanderous statements will face legal recourse for their actions as these are harmful to the company and cause damages

I smell a smelly smell.

Thanked by 1kait
  • kaitkait Member

@kait said: Criminals don't sue people

pfcloud and his downstreams/customers love to host botnets/c2 servers/malware and they know about it and don't care.

https://x.com/search?q=from:banthisguy9349 pfcloud&src=typed_query&f=top

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • conceptconcept Member
    edited June 19

@kait said:

pfcloud and his downstreams/customers love to host botnets/c2 servers/malware and they know about it and don't care.

Not surprising. Look like there are some LET hosts in this list. @Francisco @RoyaleHosting

According to that Twitter/X account, they do take down C2 servers
    https://x.com/banthisguy9349/status/1788609226811544041

• kaitkait Member

@concept said: According to that Twitter/X account, they do take down C2 servers

Yeah, pfcloud "takes" stuff down, but not really.

• @kait said: Try me bitch, you won't/can't do shit. Criminals don't sue people.

Whatever you say however I assure you that within 12 hours Michael will be released as I assure you we have quite the legal team.

@sillycat said: The range you used, 193.222.96.0/24, is now coincidentally also being announced by Dolphin 1337 Limited, which is owned by the people behind CrazyRDP, yet another bulletproof hoster.

The host was never bulletproof and yes, you are correct. 193.222.96.0/24 was used by Dolphin 1337 Limited however this was not under our control. They simply got assigned it after us. It is no longer under the control of Pfcloud.

@kait said: downstreams/customers love to host botnets/c2 servers/malware and they know about it and don't care.

Notice that all of them get taken down? It may take a while due to the influx of reports however I assure you that all abuse complaints are read.

A new statement will be issued shortly as we know what is going on now. Stay tuned in the discord as we're working on bringing the infra back up.

• kaitkait Member

@InfiniRoute said: The host was never bulletproof and yes

Oh yeah that host was definitly not recommended in hacker telegrams :joy:

@InfiniRoute said: Notice that all of them get taken down?

Yeah no, not happening mate :joy:

• kaitkait Member
    edited June 19

@InfiniRoute said: The host was never bulletproof and yes

Yeah Tailstream was never bulletproof.

@InfiniRoute said: you are correct. 193.222.96.0/24

And it was definitly never used for a hackerforum :joy: I wonder who Yiff LTD is btw :joy:

@kait said: Yeah Tailstream was never bulletproof.

Or also straight from his Telegram channel. Pretty much a description of a bulletproof hosting provider if you ask me.

Thanked by 1kait
  • edited June 19

@concept said:

@kait said:

Not surprising. Look like there are some LET hosts in this list. @Francisco @RoyaleHosting

Personally i don't really care all that much either way. I just think those Discord gigs should be booted. Once there's a Discord connection it's pretty much always bad news. I mean if someone wants to run a company setup like a gaming clan more power to them but it's continuously bleeding toxicity and nonsense into LET.

Even if not it would make for a nice way to blanket remove a lot of strange stuff without having to deal with all the he-said/she-said. Not going to happen, i know, but i still feel overall it would be the best approach to this trend as it seems to push LET towards something that it's luckily not.

Thanked by 1lukast__
  • RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

@concept said:

@kait said:

Thank you for the mention/heads-up! :)

We have received this information from multiple people and we have confirmed that all of those C2 servers are already terminated, we do under no circumstance allow the usage of our infrastructure for illegal action and always take immediate action, sadly enough with the large volume of orders we get people sometimes still find ways to abuse the service, it is hard to prevent this completely, but I can assure you that action is always taken promptly, our average response time to abuse reports is 2 hours.

If you do find any active abuse please email [email protected] so that action can be taken right away.

Thanks again for the heads-up!

• conceptconcept Member
    edited June 19

@totally_not_banned said:
    Once there's a Discord connection it's pretty much always bad news.

Both Discord or Telegram are red flags.

• paulamhanpaulamhan Member
    edited June 19

@burger said: Facts, they ignored abuse and if you look at their downstreams you may also find why the feds are angry :^)

which of the downstreams? Whitelabel Networks, Gravhosting Ltd, Rekade International?