Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussion about ColoCrossing dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Discussion about ColoCrossing dedicated server

hyunhyun Member
edited June 18 in General

I recently became very interested in the dedicated servers offered by ColoCrossing, particularly the ones $158 $188. These servers are quite affordable, which really tempted me, so I went ahead and ordered one.

Although many days have passed and the server has yet to be delivered to me, I am still looking forward to it. However, I can't help but wonder: Why does it seem like this product isn't selling well? ColoCrossing has been promoting these two options for the past six months, but the market response seems lukewarm. Is it because almost no one is buying them, or is ColoCrossing's inventory simply too overwhelming?

I'm curious to hear what others think. Has anyone else purchased a dedicated server from ColoCrossing? Do you think it was worth the purchase?

:# :# :# :# :# :# :# :# :# :# :# :#

Finally, it is very important to me. Can you see the pictures in my article? If not, please tell me your country.

[Mod edit (angstrom): removed image]

Comments

• colocrossing $99 LA dedicated spam incoming

• lirrrlirrr Member

is this a thirst trap or something

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

I ❤️ my $99/yr ColoCrossing dedi

• hyunhyun Member

@BruhGamer12 said:
    colocrossing $99 LA dedicated spam incoming

ColoCrossing is a reputable IDC

• hyunhyun Member

@lirrr said:
    is this a thirst trap or something

Did she attract you?

• hyunhyun Member

@SirFoxy said:
    I ❤️ my $99/yr ColoCrossing dedi

This is so enviable, can I make an impolite request, give it to me so I won't be envious

• sassliksasslik Member

simp lvl = 99

• @hyun said: Why does it seem like this product isn't selling well?

10TB Bandwidth p/mnth on a dedi is the ultimate cuck move that's why

• artxsartxs Member

@hyun

10TB Bandwidth p/mnth on a dedi is the ultimate cuck move that's why

this is probably why. cheap servers only attract abusers who want more but can't afford more, and those who can afford more would get better servers for better return.

For example, why would I pay $18/month server with 250GB SSD and v2 CPU when I have a 3900x ryzen with 4TB nvme for $70/month? Multiply that coloX dedi by 3 and you still get less than my server. you pay yearly and I pay monthly.

this is how the vps business is profitable. the sale of the parts is greater than the whole.