Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Shared Hosting with Dedicated IP address
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared Hosting with Dedicated IP address

omoweomowe Member

Hello

Can anyone please recommend any provider that offers shared hosting with dedicated IPs

Comments

  • emghemgh Member

    May I ask why you think you need this? Because in most cases, people who think they do, don't - and that's why almost nobody offers it anymore.

    Thanked by 1homelabber
  • SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 16

    Happy to help!

    You can check out the Cloud-Hosting-Plans over at https://sitetide.com/cloudhosting/ !

    Please note that for the Cloudhosting solutions, all orders are manually verified and activated during business hours.

    This is because all of the services are (where requested) manually tuned to your needs/project. (ie: prefered php versions, memory /upload limits,.....) and doing this requires some customer support interaction.

  • it seem that now aday most host don't offering dedicated IP on shared hosting, since now SSL don't need any dedicated IP to do it, unless you need to run some application that require IP for the license. Even if the host do offer dedicated IP on shared hosting, mostly is an addon with extra fee on the Dedicated IP.

    You can check out @shockhosting since to offer free dedicated IP on their shared hosting https://shockhosting.net/shared

    Thanked by 1ShockHosting
  • RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

    Happy to help with a dedicated IP. See our shared hosting packages here from $3.99 pm

  • AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

    @omowe said:
    Hello

    Can anyone please recommend any provider that offers shared hosting with dedicated IPs

    Hi there,

    Dedicated IP on shared hosting is usually a big scam, just to take one more buck out of your pocket.
    However, if you really wanna throw away money, we could hook you up with a dedicated IP for any plan from here: https://manager.enginyring.com/cart/web-hosting/

  • @Andreix said: Dedicated IP on shared hosting is usually a big scam

    elaborate or show some proof to your claim

  • AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

    @henryford said:

    @Andreix said: Dedicated IP on shared hosting is usually a big scam

    elaborate or show some proof to your claim

    I don't really need to elaborate, you just need to do some basic research if you don't wanna pay extra for things you don't actually need.
    But, for the sake of it, I will just list a couple thing for which people get dedicated IPs:

    • SEO: I remember reading numerous times that Google employees stated that a dedicated IP won't help your site boost in ranking.
    • Isolation: It has nothing to do with it. Most people believe that if ddos is received on shared IP, dedicated IP would be fine. Total nonsense, it's the same Apache/nginx/LSWS server, it just listens to multiple vETHs.
    • Mail deliverability: While many RBLs blacklist individual IPs as /32, major companies like Google, Yahoo, Hotmail (especially), add a spam trigger for the whole BGP net. Most likely a /24. Not to mention that, due to poor management mostly, even when using dedicated IP, exim/postfix server will use main interface IP.
  • SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

    @Andreix said:

    @henryford said:

    @Andreix said: Dedicated IP on shared hosting is usually a big scam

    elaborate or show some proof to your claim

    I don't really need to elaborate, you just need to do some basic research if you don't wanna pay extra for things you don't actually need.
    But, for the sake of it, I will just list a couple thing for which people get dedicated IPs:

    • SEO: I remember reading numerous times that Google employees stated that a dedicated IP won't help your site boost in ranking.
    • Isolation: It has nothing to do with it. Most people believe that if ddos is received on shared IP, dedicated IP would be fine. Total nonsense, it's the same Apache/nginx/LSWS server, it just listens to multiple vETHs.
    • Mail deliverability: While many RBLs blacklist individual IPs as /32, major companies like Google, Yahoo, Hotmail (especially), add a spam trigger for the whole BGP net. Most likely a /24. Not to mention that, due to poor management mostly, even when using dedicated IP, exim/postfix server will use main interface IP.

    I agree with @Andreix for the most part.

    That said, the reason why the cloud-hosting product line on SiteTide has a dedicated ipv4 address is that each of those products is run in its own VM.

    This allows more customization options and slightly stronger isolation than what i typically available within a standard shared-hosting environment.

  • Allhost.io have dedicated IP option for shared hosting.

Sign In or Register to comment.